Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who watched that entire game from start to finish last night?

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm 54 years old and when I begin to contemplate my own mortality I am growing accustomed to the realization I have maybe 30 good years left before I become a quaking, trembling, demented, Alzheimer's-debilitated mass of flesh someone else might have to care for.

That being said, there are just some things in life that I think are far more important and relevant to my life than what was televised by the NFL Network last night. So I did some laundry, played Pinehurst #2 on the PC and cruised through the latest attractive ladies added to the Huddle forum.... all after it became 27-0 shortly into the 3rd quarter.

Posted · Report post

I've seen every snap this year including all of last nights. I do this because I don't want to be influenced by what others say about the team. I want to see it all with my own two eyes and make my own informed decision. Oddly enough I still find a chance to enjoy certain moments of the game even through all the suckage. I will admit I'm glad there is only one more to have to endure.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I watched the whole game, I just enjoy watching the panthers play.

I guess everyone else gave up.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Game? What game? It was a televised scrimmage, at best.

Posted · Report post

Know what made the game even more painful to watch for me? When they flashed the stat that Roethlesburger had 250 passing yards in the FIRST HALF...

Posted · Report post

I quit with around 5 left in the third. I just couldn't stomach any more of retard boy the pickled wonder.

Posted · Report post

I watched the whole game, I just enjoy watching the panthers play.

Me too... painful as it was, I still like hanging out and watching.

Game? What game? It was a televised scrimmage, at best.

I can't really disagree.

Posted · Report post

I watched it ALL. I actually think we started well. Just when the announcer said "Davidson has got a good game plan" when we were driving and facing a 3rd and 2, Clausen broke the huddle and went to the wideout spot. Goodson was the Wildcat. I screamed at the TV. "You @#$@ IDIOT!!" 3rd and 2 and you break the huddle and go wildcat with a RB who cannot pass the ball against the best rushing defense in the NFL. We lost five yards. Aside from getting off the bus, that was the turning point.

Amen brother, he had just got the words out of his mouth. :yesnod:

Posted · Report post

I planned on it, just fell asleep on the couch

Posted · Report post

Dont have NFL Network. Wasn't going to search for a link because I didn't care enough. Watched the Hurricanes game instead.

Posted · Report post

i did what do i get? a set of steak knives?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Of course I watched it all. It was our only primetime game this year and the second to last game of the season. It is going to be a long time before we can watch our Panthers again especially if there is no 2011 season.

Also, we might not have much more time to watch Smitty in a Panthers uniform. I want to witness every second.

1 person likes this