Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecarolinaswagger

chris gamble is done in carolina

The Problem is between John Fox and Chris Gamble, fortunatley John Fox is already on his way out so I wouldn't say anyone is gone until the new coach says they are gone. The new coach will have to build relationships with each player and those he does not build relationships with will not be with the Carolina Panthers. Every thing that a Panther player has done this year whether good or bad does not matter because in all likely hood only one to three guys on the coaching staff may be returning next year.

Now as far as Gamble's play goes, yes he has been underachieving this year but so has every other single player on the Panthers roster. Only a few players have played and played well in every single game this year. Players like Jonathan Stewart (when he is in there), Mike Goodson, David Gettis, Charles Johnson, James Anderson, Jon Beason, Captain Munnerly, Charles Godfrey, Richard Marshall, Jason Baker, and John Kasay are the only one's noted for stats and yet Marshall and Godfrey were still playing below their capability this season.

There is no need to point fingers at anyone or say that anyone is gone when the team is 2-13 because with this record no ones job should be safe.

Thanks to dumbasses like you poster are going to have to have 1,000 posts before starting a thread.

Chop your fingers off retard.

Or better yet, just chop off your fugin head, someone as retarded as you wouldn't need that head full of poo you have anyways.

chris gamble is scheduled to make 9.5 million next season. DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL BE A PANTHER NEXT YEAR? really? really? really? YOU DONT KNOW HOW THE NFL WORKS

You would still have to pay him if you cut him.

chris gamble is scheduled to make 9.5 million next season. DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL BE A PANTHER NEXT YEAR? really? really? really? YOU DONT KNOW HOW THE NFL WORKS

Chris Gamble has been a productive corner. I agree he's given up this season, but he'll prolly be around at least next season.

(ps do you know how the nfl works)

(pss no you don't. none of us really knows how it works unless you're really in it/around it)

Besides Steve Smith and Deangelo, Gamble has probably been the most wasted talent on the roster. They are coming up with the most bs excuses to keep him out of the games. The guy can be great. He's always been a team player and he's always been quiet. If there's a rift between him and Fox then it's probably because he's tired of the vanilla ass defense.

11/28/2008: Signed a six-year, $53.5 million contract. The deal contains $23 million guaranteed, including a $6 million signing bonus and another $10 million "signing" bonus in the second year. 2010: $3.25 million, 2011: $6,244,117, 2012: $6.75 million, 2013: $7.95 million, 2014: $8.85 million, 2015: Free Agent

What Gamble needs is a partner. Just like we haven't replaced Andrew Vincent, we haven't replaced Ken Lucas. Richard Marshall is a perfect nickel and dime corner, but a slightly above or below average starter. Marshall was a guy who could get you a sneak sack at the nickel position, and that is why I was sad to see Lucas go and they placing Marshall in his place. Now that we have Munnerlyn (who isn't that great at bliltzing, but is good at nickel and returning punts), it's time we trade Marshall and get a starter to replace Lucas.

The first guy I would try to lure in is Nnamdi Asomugha. The guy is dying in Oakland (Oakland is the place where player's careers die) and needs to go to a good team. Carolina at the moment is not good, but if we make a few signings in the free agency period and get players healthy, we become an instant competitor again.

You must have forgot about how much we paid delhomme before we cut his ass? You sir are a dumb motherfuger you silly bastard.

Aso signed a huge deal. He's their pride and joy, they'll never let him go.

I've recently talked with Raiders fans on their boards. I don't know how credible they are (I didn't look into the matter any further), but they said he could opt out of the last year on his contract and become a free agent. I guess that is our only shot at entering in a bid for him. Maybe a trade, but what would be a reasonable trade to get him I wonder?