Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question concerning conservatives....

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Do all of them secretly dream of homosexual rest stop sex or just the half of them that go through with it?

Posted · Report post

nothing wrong with that...

Posted · Report post

no not at all

Posted · Report post

So your telling me I am a conservative?

Posted · Report post

WTF is a conservative?

[/Zod]

Posted · Report post

ted haggard raped a kid.

it might have been in a truck stop

Posted · Report post

If you spend more than 5 minutes at a rest stop you might be a homosexual...

[/Jeff Foxworthy inflection so they understand it]

Posted · Report post

Do all of them secretly dream of homosexual rest stop sex or just the half of them that go through with it?

This immaturity is just mind- numbing.

It is unfortunate that so many have learned to only think along partisan lines... it is easy to see how the two party system is failing this country when you see these type threads on the internet... the bickering just goes back and forth, back and forth, while the world burns. I just don't understand why so many can't rise above party lines.. sure, we may disagree, but we are all Americans- over liberals or conservatives. We are not bound by these lines. If we can't rise above our differences, then nothing can, or will, ever be accomplished.

Posted · Report post

This is just mind- numbing.

It is unfortunate that so many have learned to only think along partisan lines... it is easy to see how the two party system is failing this country when you see these type threads on the internet... it just goes back and forth, back and forth, while the world burns. I just don't understand why so many can't rise above party lines.. sure, we may disagree, but we are all Americans over liberals or conservatives. We are not bound by these lines. If we can't rise above our differences, then nothing can ever be accomplished.

I cant wait to wave this line in you face...:gnorsi:

Posted · Report post

I can rise above the political differences I might have with others... that doesn't mean I'm perfect or that I might give in to that kind of crap... I can tell you right now that I've sunk to that level before, many times, and I'll do it again.. I used to do it all the time, but I'm getting better.

wave the line... if you catch me in the act, then I probably deserve it.

I don't mean to sound preachy, not at all.

Posted · Report post

I was just pissin'.

Posted · Report post

i wish there was a way to know. then we could burn alive those conservative and the gays. win win.