Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Intoxicated student shot trying to enter wrong home

stankowalski    2,756

unless they had a gun.

That's true, and that's a risk I'm going to have to take. I don't live in a high crime area, so I don't really think I'm taking that much of a risk.

i dont know for sure how many guns are in america (U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies. http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSL28348938200708280)

but im sure glad what rodeo said about gun owners isnt true

engine9    1

That's true, and that's a risk I'm going to have to take. I don't live in a high crime area, so I don't really think I'm taking that much of a risk.

if you didn't have 37 kids you might have a safe place to hide one

Guest CatofWar   
Guest CatofWar

Unfortunate but that is freedom I suppose. A good way to prevent having to hurt someone in such a situation is get some bad ass dogs.

then the dogs maul the poo outta the guy and you get served with a civil suit. With the state of our country, you would lose.

then the dogs maul the sh*t outta the guy and you get served with a civil suit. With the state of our country, you would lose.

oh i meant the dogs go crazy before someone gets in the door. a drunk college kid won't want to go in then. also dogs are a good security alarm anyway, my doberman wakes up with any sound