Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intoxicated student shot trying to enter wrong home

81 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They should get everyone from the kid's funeral in a room and the shooter should have to explain why he felt justified in shooting their loved one dead.

I think that's fair.

Posted · Report post

Wait....you agree with that? Nearly every post I read of yours is about damn libs thinking like this or damn dems acting like that.
:confused:

Have you been reading this thread?

Posted · Report post

We have more freedom right now than at any point in our history. Especially when it comes to freedom of expression.

Posted · Report post

That lucky bastard. Why can't some drunk shithead try to break in MY house :( I also note that this gent was somewhat of a pussy for needing TWO shots to stop a ponytail sandal wearing liberal that couldn't even kick in a door.

Posted · Report post

I think that having to live with the fact that I killed someone would be harder than any prison sentence the court might give.

Posted · Report post

I figured them big ole guns on that boat you were on offed one or two during your service :D

Posted · Report post

I figured them big ole guns on that boat you were on offed one or two during your service :D

Nah, the only thing we killed was a lot of fish during target practice. :)

The ship was decommissioned before Gulf War I.

Posted · Report post

They should get everyone from the kid's funeral in a room and the shooter should have to explain why he felt justified in shooting their loved one dead.

I think that's fair.

They should get everyone from the kid's funeral in a room and explain to the shooter why the kid was so fuged up he was trying to get into the wrong house.

Posted · Report post

On a side note when I was stationed in Germany I had this friend that was from El Salvador. This dude would drink like there was no tomorrow. He ended up going into the wrong barracks after a night of heavy drinking and he tried to get into bed with a guy that was sleeping in his bunk. Needless to say the MP's were called and he was taken away. He had a BAC of 0.40.

He just had no control over how much he drank and it took this situation to get him some help.

Posted · Report post

That's not the question. The question is why is a kid THAT f*cked up. I've been sh*tfaced plenty of times, but never once ended up in another persons house. Not once.

I had a similar situation actually. I was out of town on business and my gf at the time decided to stay at my apartment for the weekend.

At about 3 am someone started pounding on the door, demanding to be let in. Even tried to force the door (can't undo a deadbolt with a CC, genius). Finally after about 10 minutes, they gave up. She called me (I was fast asleep), then called the police. They came out and talked to her, said it was probably a drunk and it happens all the time, but they would patrol around there for awhile.

Sure enough when I came back, I saw my neighbors and asked them if they knew anything they said, "Yeah, I was going to apologize about that. My brother was in town and got the wrong door."

As all I have in my house is some good Japanese knives and a 4 inch Gerber folding blade, there was no chance of a shooting.