Photo
- - - - -

Intoxicated student shot trying to enter wrong home

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#76 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:05 PM

unless they had a gun.

That's true, and that's a risk I'm going to have to take. I don't live in a high crime area, so I don't really think I'm taking that much of a risk.

#77 VaginalWartPuss

VaginalWartPuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:57 PM

i dont know for sure how many guns are in america (U.S. citizens own 270 million of the world's 875 million known firearms, according to the Small Arms Survey 2007 by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International Studies. http://www.reuters.c...348938200708280)

but im sure glad what rodeo said about gun owners isnt true

#78 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

That's true, and that's a risk I'm going to have to take. I don't live in a high crime area, so I don't really think I'm taking that much of a risk.

if you didn't have 37 kids you might have a safe place to hide one

#79 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

Unfortunate but that is freedom I suppose. A good way to prevent having to hurt someone in such a situation is get some bad ass dogs.

#80 Guest_CatofWar_*

Guest_CatofWar_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

Unfortunate but that is freedom I suppose. A good way to prevent having to hurt someone in such a situation is get some bad ass dogs.

then the dogs maul the poo outta the guy and you get served with a civil suit. With the state of our country, you would lose.

#81 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

then the dogs maul the sh*t outta the guy and you get served with a civil suit. With the state of our country, you would lose.

oh i meant the dogs go crazy before someone gets in the door. a drunk college kid won't want to go in then. also dogs are a good security alarm anyway, my doberman wakes up with any sound

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com