Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Correct me if I am wrong...

109 posts in this topic

Posted

1215099566335.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Posted

Not sure yet. I am waiting to see who our new HC is before I decide.

I think JR hires another defensive minded run out the clock coach. If so, trade down for Fairley, pick up a second rounder and pick up best available WR. I am not so certain Moore or Clausen are not good enough to be game managers.

I'm certain Moore isn't good enough, couldn't handle the pressure of being the opening day starter.

Jury is still out on Clausen, but it's not looking good - he has ALLOT to learn.

I like Fairley, but just about every scout agrees you can't pass up on Luck. If Luck isn't there, then I would trade down.

Posted

Clausen sucks

Luck will sell merchandi$e and tickets

We will take Luck #1 overall

That is all

$$

Posted

I often like to pretend I'm the only sane one around here too Zod

1 person likes this

Posted

Excuse me for being interested in how he faired against non QB stat padding defenses.

VT is a top 20. Game is Jan 3. I think every panther fan will be watching.

duh :cool:

Posted

This is funny to me.

The NFL is all about money, they will not be going back to the old grind it out games, they are not fun enough to watch to the fairweather fan.

I wonder how many people enjoyed the Bears vs Jets game this week?

We will take the QB if he comes out.

Posted

Not sure yet. I am waiting to see who our new HC is before I decide.

I think JR hires another defensive minded run out the clock coach. If so, trade down for Fairley, pick up a second rounder and pick up best available WR. I am not so certain Moore or Clausen are not good enough to be game managers.

You motor-boatin' sonofabitch, you old sailor you!!

Every member of this esteemed forum should clear their calendar on the night of January 3rd, because you have an important assignment as previously mentioned. We must watch the orange bowl, take off the Cardinal red-colored glasses, and try to evaluate this kid's game against a legit college defense on a neutral field in a big-game environment.

Then, there should be lots of healthy debate starting that night and the morning of January 4th. No excuses, all must watch! You too, Martin Hurney.

Posted

I hope Luck turns out to be half as good as most people on the huddle are saying he is otherwise another draft and few seasons down the tubes. I never watched the kid play but we do not need a bust again!

Posted

If Luck doesn't come out, pick Fairley. You don't trade down, because who will trade up to get Peterson or Green? Nobody.

Posted

1215099566335.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Dibs on the one in yellow!

Posted

Not taking the cheese, uh uh.

Posted

You motor-boatin' sonofabitch, you old sailor you!!

Every member of this esteemed forum should clear their calendar on the night of January 3rd, because you have an important assignment as previously mentioned. We must watch the orange bowl, take off the Cardinal red-colored glasses, and try to evaluate this kid's game against a legit college defense on a neutral field in a big-game environment.

Then, there should be lots of healthy debate starting that night and the morning of January 4th. No excuses, all must watch! You too, Martin Hurney.

Even if Luck tears it up against VT, what does that prove? This is the same team that gave up 21 to James Madison earlier this year.

In any case, regardless if you consider Luck God, very good, pretty good or just good, he needs to be the pick. This isn't a "game manager" league anymore. Look at the QBs in the playoffs: Brady, Roethlisberger, Cassel, Manning, Flacco, Sanchez, Ryan, Cutler, Vick, Bradford, Brees, Rodgers. With the exception of Sanchez and maybe Flacco, all of those guys are pretty damn good. In fact, the only QBs missing from this list that enter into the discussion are Rivers and Schaub. But they've got non-existent defenses.