Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is Mike Goodson puffing on one as we speak?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

try Happy Shaman man. of the several i've tried I like it best. also you don't toke hard

Posted

how bout smoke the real stuff or dont smoke at all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly, who cares?

Posted

how bout smoke the real stuff or dont smoke at all.

i'm tired of dealing with dealers. shady, can't depend on them, etc.

the incense is easy to get. almost as easy as cigarettes or beer. and if i happen to get caught with it i'm not really in trouble because it is currently legal.

1 person likes this

Posted

ooooooo call the police our RB is smoking like the other billion people in the world get over it.

hell yeah.. hypocrites who drink need to realize that poo is no different and needs legalized..

HYPOCRITES, ALL OF YOUS!

Posted

I would trade goodson for whatever we could get for him. He fumbles too much, and I do not want him in Carolina.

Posted

I would trade goodson for whatever we could get for him. He fumbles too much, and I do not want him in Carolina.

Do you want to get rid of Stewart as well? They've both fumbled four times this year.

Posted

i'm tired of dealing with dealers. shady, can't depend on them, etc.

the incense is easy to get. almost as easy as cigarettes or beer. and if i happen to get caught with it i'm not really in trouble because it is currently legal.

Actually the DEA is starting a one year ban on it. The ban took effect 3 days ago.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) used its emergency scheduling authority last month to temporarily control five chemicals used to make the “fake pot” products. That action will make possessing, selling and buying synthetic marijuana, and the chemicals used to produce it, illegal for at least one year starting Christmas Day while federal regulators determine whether the chemicals and products should be classified as controlled substances.

http://www.savagepacer.com/news/police/fake-pot-shelves-during-study-dea-112

Posted

Damn it!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

they need to legalize a harmless drug that everyone and their mother smokes..

don't worry, Cali will be pushing the issue in 2012 and it almost passed this year.. 2 more years, done deal..

1 person likes this

Posted

One day we'll be able to go inside Wal-Mart to get our fix instead of behind it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually the DEA is starting a one year ban on it. The ban took effect 3 days ago.

http://www.savagepacer.com/news/police/fake-pot-shelves-during-study-dea-112

I don't see how the DEA can do that when its not even being sold as a drug. I guess its the old fug you I do what I want rule. FDA bans things not the DEA or that's the way it is supposed to be.