Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hill Republican: Stimulus aids illegal immigrants

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess what, at least as many Republicans hire illegals as Dems. In fact, probably more. Illegals are a fact of life for everyone, and your whining will not change it.

The prudent solution is to make a path for citizenship, and make them pay taxes - both are goals generally supported by Democrats.

Back it up .... link?

Also, what, exactly, would that "path for citizenship" look like?

Posted

Right. Because it's a Democrat-sponsored bill. Say no more. Don't you dare cross that aisle

I'm against it, and was against Bush's stimulus/bailout crap ... what aisle?

Posted

Right. Because it's a Democrat-sponsored bill. Say no more. Don't you dare cross that aisle

uh ok? its absurd because no one deserves a free handout. period. its absurd because the bill rewards individuals who do not pay taxes, at the expense of taxpayers. how is that fair? ive been against every stimulous/bailout that has come into play thus far.

Posted

The aisle that separates the Republicans from the Democrats

Posted

But it is good to know that you favor bigger government when it comes to things important to you.

uh, what?

Posted

its absurd because no one deserves a free handout. period.

:lol: You better stay away from water buckets... you might melt. No bailout... ok. Great Depression II, here we come!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its absurd because the bill rewards individuals who do not pay taxes, at the expense of taxpayers. how is that fair?

Where are you getting this from? Again, the illegals that you're talking about DO in fact pay taxes, they're just illegal immigrants. Keep your arguments straight

Posted

The aisle that separates the Republicans from the Democrats

I knew what you meant, sweetie ... but I have opposed both the Bush plan and the Obama plan ... which side do I need to get on? (It's a facetious question ...)

Posted

uh ok? its absurd because no one deserves a free handout. period. its absurd because the bill rewards individuals who do not pay taxes, at the expense of taxpayers. how is that fair?

It was clearly stated in this thread that the illegals who benefit from this DO pay taxes.

Posted

"clearly stated" and "stated so that venom and Panthers Lover can understand it" are two different things.

Posted

:lol: You better stay away from water buckets... you might melt. No bailout... ok. Great Depression II, here we come!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

your logic does not make sense. from the looks of it, obama is heading down the same road as Hoover/FDR, which caused/enabled the great depression.

Where are you getting this from? Again, the illegals that you're talking about DO in fact pay taxes, they're just illegal immigrants. Keep your arguments straight

i'm talking about the stimulous plan as a whole, and its relation to everyone, duh.

Posted

i'm talking about the stimulous plan as a whole, and its relation to everyone, duh.

So you would prefer the gov't just sits back, does nothing and watches our economy crumble to dust.

Brilliant.

Posted

see, venom takes a topic called "Stimulus aids illegal immigrants" and then once it's made clear that its for taxpaying illegal immigrants, and both parties are to blame for them, he rants about something else unrelated in order to try and keep a point of argument.