Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Hill Republican: Stimulus aids illegal immigrants

69 posts in this topic

So, it's a generalization, huh?

Well, since I don't know every single person that might be affected by this, yes.

Well, since I don't know every single person that might be affected by this, yes.

So, generalizations are fine for you ... but not me? I get it.

I tell you who doesn't love illegals...the guy without a job who all of a sudden isn't too good to do what illegals do. Things are gonna get dicey here soon.

did you know mccain pretty much coined the phrase 'jobs americans just won't do?'

i was amazed at how this issue disappeared when ran. i should've known it would come back as soon as people could pretend to care about it again.

did you know mccain pretty much coined the phrase 'jobs americans just won't do?'

i was amazed at how this issue disappeared when ran. i should've known it would come back as soon as people could pretend to care about it again.

">

who did you vote for?

">

mccain didn't say they were 'too good for them,' he said "because you can't, my friends."

At least it wasn't his fellow prisoners

oh god i had forgotten about that. that was just beautiful. i love that man.