Photo
- - - - -

Hill Republican: Stimulus aids illegal immigrants

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#31 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:33 PM

The aisle that separates the Republicans from the Democrats

I knew what you meant, sweetie ... but I have opposed both the Bush plan and the Obama plan ... which side do I need to get on? (It's a facetious question ...)

#32 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,777 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

uh ok? its absurd because no one deserves a free handout. period. its absurd because the bill rewards individuals who do not pay taxes, at the expense of taxpayers. how is that fair?

It was clearly stated in this thread that the illegals who benefit from this DO pay taxes.

#33 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

"clearly stated" and "stated so that venom and Panthers Lover can understand it" are two different things.

#34 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

:lol: You better stay away from water buckets... you might melt. No bailout... ok. Great Depression II, here we come!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

your logic does not make sense. from the looks of it, obama is heading down the same road as Hoover/FDR, which caused/enabled the great depression.

Where are you getting this from? Again, the illegals that you're talking about DO in fact pay taxes, they're just illegal immigrants. Keep your arguments straight

i'm talking about the stimulous plan as a whole, and its relation to everyone, duh.

#35 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

i'm talking about the stimulous plan as a whole, and its relation to everyone, duh.

So you would prefer the gov't just sits back, does nothing and watches our economy crumble to dust.

Brilliant.

#36 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

see, venom takes a topic called "Stimulus aids illegal immigrants" and then once it's made clear that its for taxpaying illegal immigrants, and both parties are to blame for them, he rants about something else unrelated in order to try and keep a point of argument.

#37 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

So you would prefer the gov't just sits back, does nothing and watches our economy crumble to dust.

Brilliant.

I'd prefer a government that takes the gigantic sum of money that it really doesn't have and put every penny of it directly into things that get people working again, not things that get people re-elected.

#38 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

I'd prefer a government that takes the gigantic sum of money that it really doesn't have and put every penny of it directly into things that get people working again, not things that get people re-elected.

I certainly don't disagree with that

#39 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,491 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:22 PM

Brilliant.

http://en.wikipedia....imum_non_nocere

#40 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

Brilliant.

see. you logic is so backwards. youre going to leave it up to the government to fix the problems they created? since when are corporations in the business of receiving free handouts? if business owners are incapable of running their companies responsible enough to keep it afloat, they do not deserve to be in business, period. that principle goes for anything and everything. so the government is supposed to save every business from going under? the risk of failure is part of owning a business.

whats going to fix this problem is tax cuts across the board. the less government intervention the better. it is not up to the government to take care of its citizens. this country was founded on capitalism and the concept of survival of the fittest. individuals are responsible for taking care of themselves, period. these governmental principles are what has enabled this country to be as prosperous as it is, as it is the greatest nation in the world.

obama and the libs are going to attempt to involve themselves in as many aspects of your life possible, thus creating more governmental control on your life. universal health care is going to make this problem worse, if and when that goes into effect...and at that point, it will be the beginning of the end.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

sound familiar?

Edited by venom, 29 January 2009 - 04:35 PM.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

see, venom takes a topic called "Stimulus aids illegal immigrants" and then once it's made clear that its for taxpaying illegal immigrants, and both parties are to blame for them, he rants about something else unrelated in order to try and keep a point of argument.

try to keep a point of argument? you're amusing. excuse me if i try to relate the issue to the big picture...not that that matters or anything.

#42 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:24 PM

You can at least try to tell us that instead of keeping us guessing.

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

You can at least try to tell us that instead of keeping us guessing.

look at the last post on page 4 of this thread. thanks.

#44 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,788 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

I have the special edition that only shows me 2 pages.

#45 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:34 PM

I have the special edition that only shows me 2 pages.

typical.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com