Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you currently in POSSESSION of you ORIGINAL Birth Certificate?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I doubt it would. The birthers are like the conspiracy theory believers regarding 9-11. No amount of proof or logic is going to convince them.

wrong...

Birthers want proof he was born in the US... They presented proof, and birthers don't accept it...

9-11 CTs want irrefutable evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon (among many many other things) yet there has been none given...

Posted

Me neither because as I said...I could care less. But as someone that worked as a contractor for register of deeds across the state of NC, it shouldn't be that difficult to get. In the age of document imaging, it's stupid to not have it at the click of a pointing finger at the state vital records repository.

Hawaii doesn't provide the long form, so yes it would be difficult to get.

The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

I bet when someone calls the hawaii department of health asking for Obama's long form, the Hawaiians put them on hold, laugh and say "hey, we have another stupid Haole (mainlander) that doesn't understand we don't give out the long form." :)

1 person likes this

Posted

wrong...

Birthers want proof he was born in the US... They presented proof, and birthers don't accept it...

9-11 CTs want irrefutable evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon (among many many other things) yet there has been none given...

Case in point, the conspiracy theory believers find excuses to ignore the proof, just like the Birthers do. Like the parts of the plane scattered all over the impact area or the people there that actually saw the plane crash into the pentagon.

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Guess he and the hundreds of witnesses were part of the conspiracy. :)

Posted

If you go by truther logic, then a meteor didn't hit Arizona. Where is the rock?

arizona.gif

Posted

Case in point, the conspiracy theory believers find excuses to ignore the proof, just like the Birthers do. Like the parts of the plane scattered all over the impact area or the people there that actually saw the plane crash into the pentagon.

Guess he and the hundreds of witnesses were part of the conspiracy. :)

... lol what proof?

What about the people who say they didn't see a plane?

Posted

If you go by truther logic, then a meteor didn't hit Arizona. Where is the rock?

arizona.gif

pfffftttt

That's just a dry lake bed.

Posted

arizona.gif

You do realize the massive difference in mass/density/force/acceleration/heat in a meteor and a plane, no?

Posted

When Carter raised taxes, people complained. When Bush ruined the economy, people complained. But when Obama does both, don't complain or else you're racist ZOMG!!!one!

I <3 leftist logic.

When did Obama raise taxes?

Posted

owlorly2.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

17 yes, 5 no right now. I'd bet if you five ask your mom when she picks you up at daycare today, she will tell you she has a copy somewhere at home.

Posted

Call it a hunch, but I don't think very many birthers actually believe he was born outside of America. "Where is the long form birth certificate" is more socially acceptable than "who does that uppity ***** think he is, winning the presidential election?"

:eek: Obama's black?

Posted

Different states, different rules

Hawaii is not NC