Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The British Called...They Want Their Guns Back!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

paper0209.jpg

intruder2_.jpg

Posted

haha nice

Posted

One day the government may confiscate every single gun I have, but they will not get one single round of live ammunition.

-engine9

Posted

They would feel safe if they took advantage of their Bill of Rights.

if you feel safe just because you have a gun you are stupid. carrying a gun makes you less safe.

Posted

is everything a joke to you?

everything you say, yes.

Posted

if you feel safe just because you have a gun you are stupid. carrying a gun makes you less safe.

If you held me in your manly arms and I had a gun but it was unloaded yet the magazine was nearby I'd feel safest of all.

Posted

based on what, rodeology? you have zero proof of this. england serves as a prime example to prove the exact opposite of what you claim. stop wasting our time with your ignorant remarks

Posted

based on what, rodeology? you have zero proof of this. england serves as a prime example to prove the exact opposite of what you claim. stop wasting our time with your ignorant remarks

you're more likely to be killed by a tiger if you have a tiger. you're more likely to be killed by a grenade if you have a grenade. you're more likely to be killed by a gun if you have a gun.

Posted

I'm a big proponent of gun rights, but I can say at least from my experience in the UK back in early 2008, the streets there were safer. We walked everywhere, only taking public transportation to reach different cities, and we were out very late at night many times in bad parts of town. It felt a lot safer over there. You're more likely to get stabbed or beaten with a steel pipe over there and that's unlikely unless you go looking for trouble.

Posted

you're more likely to be killed by a tiger if you have a tiger. you're more likely to be killed by a grenade if you have a grenade. you're more likely to be killed by a gun if you have a gun.

oh noez! obamaz gonna take my car!!

Posted

i didn't say anything should be taken, i just made a comment on how stupid it is to think you're safer because you have a gun when the opposite is true.

your point fits in with what i'm saying. you're more likely to get in a car wreck if you have a car.

Posted

I have a peace lilly sitting on my desk right next to me and I think it is "eyeing" me in a sinister way.

Excuse me, I'm going to throw it out the window.