Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

The British Called...They Want Their Guns Back!

37 posts in this topic

cause 5'2'' women can skip along the alleyways in america at 3am and feel perfectly safe because we allow guns.

dude seriously, go away. is everything a joke to you?

haha nice

One day the government may confiscate every single gun I have, but they will not get one single round of live ammunition.

-engine9

They would feel safe if they took advantage of their Bill of Rights.

if you feel safe just because you have a gun you are stupid. carrying a gun makes you less safe.

is everything a joke to you?

everything you say, yes.

if you feel safe just because you have a gun you are stupid. carrying a gun makes you less safe.

If you held me in your manly arms and I had a gun but it was unloaded yet the magazine was nearby I'd feel safest of all.

based on what, rodeology? you have zero proof of this. england serves as a prime example to prove the exact opposite of what you claim. stop wasting our time with your ignorant remarks

based on what, rodeology? you have zero proof of this. england serves as a prime example to prove the exact opposite of what you claim. stop wasting our time with your ignorant remarks

you're more likely to be killed by a tiger if you have a tiger. you're more likely to be killed by a grenade if you have a grenade. you're more likely to be killed by a gun if you have a gun.