Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Is America the 'best country in the World'?

100 posts in this topic

Also...I am proud to be an American. I can't understand why someone would not be.

My feeling is that if someone here is not proud to be an American then they should go someplace else where they would be proud to live...like Egypt or something. Where-ever makes them proud to be associated with. Why would you stay here if you are not proud to be here?

2 people like this

My feeling is that if someone here is not proud to be an American then they should go someplace else where they would be proud to live...like Egypt or something. Where-ever makes them proud to be associated with. Why would you stay here if you are not proud to be here?

Or their husband could just, run for President..

1 person likes this

Not being proud does not equal not loving your country.

Two completely different things ladies.

Two completely different things ladies.

says the redskins fan

I agree, ever since they got rid of their sultan, that place has improved 1000 fold.

this place could use the same cleansing!!!

as for the OP...no right or wrong answer...it's all based on personal opinions and values.

Personally, I love being Canadian. We have all the positives of any other nation I can think of, and possibly fewer of the negatives. We have high taxes compared to many, but in my opinion, the tradeoffs are worth it.

I honestly think Canadians and Americans are pretty much the same thing really...but Canadians have the bonus of being loved pretty much worldwide.

There are plenty of things about America that i am not proud of.

The "if you don't like it leave" argument is usually reserved for mindless partisans who don't have the intelligence to question our government's actions.

I honestly think Canadians and Americans are pretty much the same thing really...but Canadians have the bonus of being loved pretty much worldwide.

and good beer

1 person likes this

sorry sam adams is not a canadian beer.

and good beer

it's a good tie breaker if nothing else!!!

1 person likes this