Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta love him ....

51 posts in this topic

Posted

so when can we start this race war? i mean... this is just, just 'ARGH' you know? so frustrating this guy, he's a piece of crap imo.

Can't criticize Obama without being racist. Seeing arrogance in Bush is one thing. Seeing it in someone who happens to be black? Racist!

Posted

i know man, that burns me up too.

Posted

If I was one of those Wall Street guys Obama called out today I'd publicly respond "Hey man, I spent that bonus money on your extravagant inauguration."

Obama in Denver: "Change doesn't come FROM Washington. It's brought TO Washington."

So what does his "we don't have a second to waste" stimulus package consist of? Mostly pork to help his Democratic allies get re-elected.

These are valid criticisms, and so was Panthers Lovers' that started this thread. If you're going to talk the talk (and not get called out on it by the media), walk the walk.

Posted

it's just out of control. when it gets to be too much i go to the water closet and sit on the toilet (with my pants up) because i don't want people to see how mad i get about all this. how did we let this happen? we need to have a race war.

Posted

I wonder if Obama can get a space heater to put under his desk in the Oval Office? That way he could put the thermostat at 68, and still be warm. Lowes has them on sale right now.

Posted

it's just out of control. when it gets to be too much i go to the water closet and sit on the toilet (with my pants up) because i don't want people to see how mad i get about all this. how did we let this happen? we need to have a race war.

The race card is only going to last you so long. Pretty soon you're going to have to admit we all got sold a bill of goods.

Posted

I sure am glad things are going so well right now that all we have to complain about are the thermostat settings at the white house, or an airplane that Citibank ordered 4 years ago. :)

Posted

I wonder if Obama can get a space heater to put under his desk in the Oval Office? That way he could put the thermostat at 68, and still be warm. Lowes has them on sale right now.

they make interns for that

Posted

lol

Posted

they make vice presidents for that

Fixed it for you. Well thats what John Adams thought of the office of VP anyway. :)

Posted

I sure am glad things are going so well right now that all we have to complain about are the thermostat settings at the white house, or an airplane that Citibank ordered 4 years ago. :)

It's actually about the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do attitude ... I could give a rat's ass about what the temperature is in Obama's office, but he shouldn't be scolding me and other Americans about the temperature in our homes or offices, or what kind of car we drive, or how extravagant our dinners are, or anything else, ESPECIALLY if he's not going to walk the walk. It's all I'm saying.

BTW -- you'd think the president of the United States of America, the most famous person ever, the ruler of the free world would have much more important things to think about than what one piddly little ultra-conservative radio talk show host has to say ... and scolding the Americans who listen to him. Hey, he may have run as a Democrat, but NOW he's PRESIDENT of all of us ... he should start acting like it.

Posted

It's actually about the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do attitude ... I could give a rat's ass about what the temperature is in Obama's office, but he shouldn't be scolding me and other Americans about the temperature in our homes or offices, or what kind of car we drive, or how extravagant our dinners are, or anything else, ESPECIALLY if he's not going to walk the walk. It's all I'm saying.

But he's a Democrat. That's what he does. Haven't you seen Al Gore's plane flying by?