Photo
- - - - -

Gotta love him ....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#16 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

as long as they're talking about the temperature at which he is physically comfortable, things could be much worse.

I love watching you guys backtrack.

He's not like Bush! He's going to do everything he says, and everything he says is brilliant!

He's a piece of poo. I told everyone that before he even overtook Hillary. The Reverend Wright saga alone tells you everything you need to know about this man. The media used kid gloves. Just wait...he's got a shitload of tough decisions ahead of him and he's not going to like being second guessed one bit. He's going to wonder where the media and the American public who adored him so much went. Why oh why would he call out Limbaugh by name? I'm telling you, this man's ego is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

#17 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

gotta love him?

Posted Image

not the 'bama!

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

Jase, you seem to have an audience of one.

#19 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,485 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

I love me some me.

#20 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

Is putting words in peoples mouths to suit your own prejudices a hobby, an obsession, or a career?

Who can put words in your mouth when your foot's always there?

#21 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

You have to admit, no one was saying that much about Bush this early on.

Of course there's only so much you can say about a man that was on vacation for the first 9 months of his presidency.

#22 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

who can put words in your mouth when your foot's always there?

zing!

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

You have to admit, no one was saying that much about Bush this early on.

Of course there's only so much you can say about a man that was on vacation for the first 9 months of his presidency.

I would have voted for Gore. I thought Bush was a boob who got in on his name. His speech after 9/11 changed my opinion of him. It shouldn't have. It was just a speech. Maybe the fact that he got through it without any strategeries...

#24 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

I love watching you guys backtrack.

He's not like Bush! He's going to do everything he says, and everything he says is brilliant!

He's a piece of sh*t. I told everyone that before he even overtook Hillary. The Reverend Wright saga alone tells you everything you need to know about this man. The media used kid gloves. Just wait...he's got a sh*tload of tough decisions ahead of him and he's not going to like being second guessed one bit. He's going to wonder where the media and the American public who adored him so much went. Why oh why would he call out Limbaugh by name? I'm telling you, this man's ego is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

so when can we start this race war? i mean... this is just, just 'ARGH' you know? so frustrating this guy, he's a piece of crap imo.

#25 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:40 PM

so when can we start this race war? i mean... this is just, just 'ARGH' you know? so frustrating this guy, he's a piece of crap imo.

Can't criticize Obama without being racist. Seeing arrogance in Bush is one thing. Seeing it in someone who happens to be black? Racist!

#26 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

i know man, that burns me up too.

#27 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:49 PM

If I was one of those Wall Street guys Obama called out today I'd publicly respond "Hey man, I spent that bonus money on your extravagant inauguration."

Obama in Denver: "Change doesn't come FROM Washington. It's brought TO Washington."

So what does his "we don't have a second to waste" stimulus package consist of? Mostly pork to help his Democratic allies get re-elected.

These are valid criticisms, and so was Panthers Lovers' that started this thread. If you're going to talk the talk (and not get called out on it by the media), walk the walk.

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

it's just out of control. when it gets to be too much i go to the water closet and sit on the toilet (with my pants up) because i don't want people to see how mad i get about all this. how did we let this happen? we need to have a race war.

#29 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,502 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

I wonder if Obama can get a space heater to put under his desk in the Oval Office? That way he could put the thermostat at 68, and still be warm. Lowes has them on sale right now.

#30 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

it's just out of control. when it gets to be too much i go to the water closet and sit on the toilet (with my pants up) because i don't want people to see how mad i get about all this. how did we let this happen? we need to have a race war.

The race card is only going to last you so long. Pretty soon you're going to have to admit we all got sold a bill of goods.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com