Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Is White is the new Black?

44 posts in this topic

Brad Hoover? The guy even started games at RB for us. Quick, tell me what black QB we've drafted and has started games for us?

:lol:

By this reasoning we played DeAngelo Williams almost an entire game at QB in 2006 (I think?) when he lined up behind center in the wildcat. He's black, so that's another black QB who has played for the Panthers.

:lol:

By this reasoning we played DeAngelo Williams almost an entire game at QB in 2006 (I think?) when he lined up behind center in the wildcat. He's black, so that's another black QB who has played for the Panthers.

And AE completed a pass and Goodson took a snap (then got killed) last week.

Behold.

gagsw.png

1 person likes this

Still not sure why it matters what race is at QB. Is it that hard for KT to root for a team w/ a white person at the helm?

Is it just me, or do RBs, CBs,and WRs jerseys just look better than QBs? I would probably rather wear a Woodhead jersey over a Brady jersey for some reason..

Why would you wear a jersey over another jersey? That's just a waste of money.:D

Brad Hoover? The guy even started games at RB for us. Quick, tell me what black QB we've drafted and has started games for us?

Maybe if any of the black QB's we've drafted were worth a damn, they might have been starters. Since they've all sucked, like most of Carolina's drafted QBs have sucked, they didn't get to start. Wow, logic is SOOOO hard!! It hurts!!

1 person likes this