Photo
- - - - -

Exhibit A of why you don't draft Newton in the 1st round

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#91 klbishop143

klbishop143

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

6 sacks dose not help this argument. The fact that Vick want slide has a lot to do with it too. With that said I think cam is the next jamarcus.

Cam isnt fat and lazy.

#92 klbishop143

klbishop143

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:45 AM

Panthers are going to be a new team with new coordinators, new coaches, new staff all around. It's a new NFL with more and more mobile QBs starting (The Golden Calf of Bristol, vick again, mccoy, big ben). Might as well take Newton and build your team around him since we're so young and developing anyway. And if that fails you still got Clausen in the wing. Hopefully he can get his head out of his ass over the offseason. High hopes, I know. Cam is nothing like JaMarcus. JaMarcus was a fat slob who fell out of love with the game. In the little footage I've seen of Cam I see a fire for football and winning and the game. I think he could be a fan favorite like Jake. If we bring in a good QB coach he and Clausen could go very far. Plus the o-line that helped produce two 1100 yard rushers a year ago will be healthy and hopefully have more depth. That should be some good protection for the young QB. And the rookie wideouts won't be rookies anymore. Its all up to the new coach and the staff he brings with him.