Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocho Cinco anyone?

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He's washed up. I'd be all for getting a veteran WR or two. But not that clown.

Posted · Report post

I think last year the Panthers considered bringing in Terrell Owens. Out of the two, T.O. would be the better player. Lets take a look at his stats.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/players/terrellowens/profile?id=OWE755129[/url]

T.O. is still getting good average yards per catch, and he gets alot of touchdowns. (Although he does drop alot of passes) I think he would draw more double coverage off of Smith than Ocho would.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Matthias']I think last year the Panthers considered bringing in Terrell Owens. Out of the two, T.O. would be the better player. Lets take a look at his stats.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/players/terrellowens/profile?id=OWE755129[/url]

T.O. is still getting good average yards per catch, and he gets alot of touchdowns. (Although he does drop alot of passes) I think he would draw more double coverage off of Smith than Ocho would.[/QUOTE]

Would you really want to make Andrew Luck deal with that asshole? He'll have enough on his plate without having to deal with T.O.s crap. No thanks.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cyclonus']He's washed up. I'd be all for getting a veteran WR or two. But not that clown.[/QUOTE]

This.

I'll pass on 8. 5.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cyclonus']Would you really want to make Andrew Luck deal with that asshole? He'll have enough on his plate without having to deal with T.O.s crap. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

I would hope having both Smitty and T.O. in his ear would toughen him up through the season. Then when either gives him a hard time, he can basically get in their face and tell them to straighten up.:D

Yet if we were to bring in T.O. and have Luck at QB, I would hope in the free agency period we would bring in good veteran guys along with Terrell. So if he does act up, we have guys just as experienced as he is to shut him down.

Posted · Report post

It could be a good thing.

Besides, its not like hes Moss or Owens. Their shenanigans are sad & tragic. Ocho Cinco's shenanigans are cheeky & fun.

Posted · Report post

I'm pistol whipping the next person that says shenanigans.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRealDeal']I'm pistol whipping the next person that says shenanigans.[/QUOTE]

Where's that place we ate that one time?........

[COLOR="White"]Shenanigans![/COLOR]

:D

Posted · Report post

I would love to bring him in. Ocho was in the same position as Smith this year concerning QB play. If you think Ocho is washed up then Smith is too.

Posted · Report post

We have a young crew that needs veteran leadership.

Chad ain't it :nonod:

Posted · Report post

JR will be damned if we have a Hispanic WR on this team.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No thanks. We already have our washed up, prima donna receiver.