• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

With a new coach coming in, 2 roster spots for K might mean we bring in a younger guy. Sunday could be Kasay's last game. I have not heard this, but it is common sense.

Not only is he a class act, but a lot of people don't realize that Kasay is Steve Smith's best friend on the team. At OTAs, they are together through warmups, chatting the entire time. I wonder what SS would be without Kasay's influence. Imagine if neither Smith nor Kasay are on next season's roster. It could happen.

#2 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

K is not going anywhere.

#3 littlekid137

littlekid137

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:33 PM

If he were to go I think SS would not be affected. They are all professionals and can handle things like this. But no, I do not think he is going anywhere.

#4 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Kasay isn't going anywhere. He's one of the best in the League and has been apart of this team since the beginning.

#5 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,961 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

K is not going anywhere.

Kasay probably retires.

#6 littlekid137

littlekid137

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

Kasay isn't going anywhere. He's one of the best in the League and has been apart of this team since the beginning.

But then again, all players are expendable, especially kickers. This is a business.

#7 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:38 PM

Kasay has earned Favre status imo. He can leave when he wants. Keep in mind Kasay is a professional he will have the humility to hang it up when he's no longer effective.

#8 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

I hope smitty leaves he's done with and nothing but a team virus.

#9 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

It is up to the new coach, not any of you, so your statements without reasons are nonsense. Just sayin' that it could happen. And to suggest he won't be cut because he is has been with the team from the beginning is something you need to step back and rethink. If I am a coach and I can find a kicker who is good and can kickoff, I consider making the tough decision. I might want the roster spot for a position player.

#10 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,271 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Damn whats up with all the Smitty hate....

#11 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

I hope smitty leaves he's done with and nothing but a team virus.

Eat a fat dick.

#12 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Kasay has earned Favre status imo. He can leave when he wants. Keep in mind Kasay is a professional he will have the humility to hang it up when he's no longer effective.

I agree with this statement. But a franchise QB is a bit more valuable than a K, and Farve was still performing at a high level--so is Kasay. I hope he stays, but I don't want to take it for granted should SUnday be his last game.

#13 littlekid137

littlekid137

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Eat a fat dick.

Easy there.

#14 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

Yeah easy there buddy but forreal smitty is done with we need to trade him while we still can get a 4th or 5th round pick for him.

And we dont need him around if we do get a new QB smitty will just screw him all up.

#15 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,271 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Yeah easy there buddy but forreal smitty is done with we need to trade him while we still can get a 4th or 5th round pick for him.

And we dont need him around if we do get a new QB smitty will just screw him all up.

Or.....and bear with me here.....maybe said QB will be able to throw the ball to a wide open WR. Be it Steve Smith, Brandon LaFell, David Gettis or whoever.....nah that couldn't happen.....this is all Smiths fault, fug that selfish bastard for wanting the ball when he's open and calling out his QB for pathetic football.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com