37 replies to this topic

#1 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

I figured we can have a John Fox appreciation thread since he is now officially not returning next season.

Though us fans may not have always agreed with decisions (Happens to almost every coach) I appreciate everything you've done for the Carolina Panthers.

For most of the 9 years you gave our team some kind of relevance... You took us to within a hair of achieving the ultimate goal of winning the superbowl, and took us to a couple of NFC Championship games.

Onto of that you kept very class guys on our team. I believe that you played a job in the positive daily environment that kept most players wanting to stay in Carolina.

I hope find another good job and achieve success.... just never at the expense of the Carolina Panthers. Thank you

Please no criticisms in this thread....Just positive statements for fox....

Hopefully this thread doesn't get too long :D

#2 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

good luck with that

doubtful if the criterion is followed.

#3 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for the memories... Even the painful Seattle and Arizona games

#4 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,965 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

Thanks Foxy! Best of luck wherever you go next! I'll always cherish the 2003 season and thank you for the memories.

A class act throughout it all.

#5 JimmyJam

JimmyJam

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

I figured we can have a John Fox appreciation thread since he is now officially not returning next season.

Though us fans may not have always agreed with decisions (Happens to almost every coach) I appreciate everything you've done for the Carolina Panthers.

For most of the 9 years you gave our team some kind of relevance... You took us to within a hair of achieving the ultimate goal of winning the superbowl, and took us to a couple of NFC Championship games.

Onto of that you kept very class guys on our team. I believe that you played a job in the positive daily environment that kept most players wanting to stay in Carolina.

I hope find another good job and achieve success.... just never at the expense of the Carolina Panthers. Thank you

Ohhh John Fox, thanks for everything... Ooooo yeah John Fox... 45 u are such a rep *****....

#6 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

Thanks Foxy!!! You did what you could with what you had this year. Nobody faults you for that. You had a great run and came so close to the ultimate goal. Charlotte thanks you for all the work you put into this team over the years. We are a better organization as a result of you. Good luck in your future endeavors!

#7 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,494 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:21 PM

My favorite coach in Panthers history! Thanks for the memories, Fox. You really brought my interest in football to new heights and I'll never forget that. I may not have agreed with your coaching style or all of your personnel decisions in the past, but I can usually count on you for delivering good games near my birthday (December 20th) so I appreciate that. ;)

#8 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

Thanks Foxy! Best of luck wherever you go next! I'll always cherish the 2003 season and thank you for the memories.

A class act throughout it all.

This

Thanks Foxy!!! You did what you could with what you had this year. Nobody faults you for that. You had a great run and came so close to the ultimate goal. Charlotte thanks you for all the work you put into this team over the years. We are a better organization as a result of you. Good luck in your future endeavors!

and the bolded

Thanks Fox! Should've probably been gone a couple seasons ago, but I aint mad at ya. First became a fan in the '01 season, so your really the only coach I know lol. Good luck in the future!

#9 Stone

Stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for the wins and the players you drafted that are being left behind, beason, davis, johnson, stew, d will, and otah. I am glad you still fought to the end even when there was nothing to play for. In some ways I hate to see you go, but it is time. Thanks Foxie for taking 10 minutes to talk to me after OTA's just to answer a few questions. Thanks for remembering my name 2 weeks later when I ran into you at the BWM dealership. Thanks for being 1st class and a man with integrity when no one else would do the unpopular things.

#10 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for the good times Fox.

I still can't get out of here with criticizing him though. We totally ignored DT for 3 years on a Fox football team. That was the most maddening thing to deal with.

#11 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

Thanks Fox, I'll never forget the thrilling SB run.

#12 Baschski

Baschski

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

The man was a class act for us and his current and past players have nothing but good things to say about him. Good luck in the future.

#13 BigCPantherFan

BigCPantherFan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:01 AM

Thanks Fox!!! Good luck to you in the future!!!

#14 David Duke Is a Bad Person

David Duke Is a Bad Person

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:34 AM

Fox was a nice man.

Sadly, it's time to depart.

Hope he has better luck in the future.

#15 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:25 AM

As ready as I am for the Fox era to end, I have a ton of respect for the man. He did a lot of great things for this franchise. I hope he lands in a good spot and has success... in the AFC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com