Photo
- - - - -

Thank You John Fox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

Thank You John Fox. Unfortunately this league is built around the ideal of "what have you done for me lately," but you are a very well respected coach in this league and you'll be the head coach of another team without a doubt.

The one thing I will always question till this day though is your in game management during Super Bowl XXXVIII. Other than that, thanks for all the good memories.

#32 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for your time here, Fox. Wish it could've ended better, but sometime thing don't turn out like we wanted. Best of luck in your future. Maybe you can get a Superbowl win with a different & better team like Tom Coughlin did getting out of Jax and winning with the Giants. :)

#33 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

Thank you Coach Fox if kasey had kept that ball in bounds you would have a ring on your finger today.

#34 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

Thanks for the great wins and thrilling games like the Superbowl, MNF against the buccaneers, beating the falcons with the wildcat, and all the surprises and thrill rides we have been on since you took the head coach job. This team has gone to another level as a serious NFL team with you at the helm and I will cherish all the great things you brought to Carolina...namely to believe in the potential of this franchise. You are the greatest coach we have had and I wish you all the best in your future head coaching position. it will be a new start for us all and I am proud of all that you accomplished here. Good luck!

#35 Starscream

Starscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

Thanks coach! It's been a hell of a ride. The last couple of years have sucked, but you have done a lot for this team and this town/state(s). Thanks for everything!

#36 err456

err456

err456

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

Fox you had some great games just not enough of them. You made a poo load of money here and will probably get another gig soon. Learn something from your experience here and if you are willing to make a few changes you will do well.

#37 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

After the game the radio people interviewed Jordan Gross...he mentioned that Fox had been consistent throughout his tenure...always Run first, take shots downfield, and stop the run on defense. Maybe the falling out with JR was that JR wanted to be more of a balanced attack offense and Fox would not do that.

#38 guyinchesapeake

guyinchesapeake

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

I give Fox his due for what he did for this team when he first got here. But the 2006 season revealed some shortcomings on his part. Remember, we were favored by many to at least get far into the playoffs that year. We never shook our predictability or our overly conservative approach to the game. This is a QB driven, passing league, and that won't change anytime soon. That kind of game is not Fox's.