Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stimulus Bill is a Sham.

42 posts in this topic

Posted

This may be a fun 4 years.

honestly at this point i am somewhat glad Obama won the election. The Republican party is finally getting back to its conservative roots, which i am extremely happy with...no more of this "reaching across the aisle" garbage. And now, we get to sit back and watch Obama screw up this country, while the GOP gains their strength back. A McCain victory would've set this party way back.

Posted

celebrity-pictures-joker-bailout.jpg

Posted

AdmiralAckbarTRAP.jpg

Posted

This bill is the most irresponsible confiscation of wealth and power, from us the people, in the nation's history. This bill has nothing to do with creating jobs, it actually kills jobs. This bill has nothing to do with jump-starting the economy, it jump-starts the size of government.

The $825 billion bill is the most expensive bill in the history of the united states. It seems that through this bill, the democrats have found a way to spend money on just about every pent-up democratic proposal of the last 40 years.

This bill is a total sham. It is a fraud. It is another typical liberal big spending bill at the expense of you and i. It is completely insulting to us as americans to witness the liberals in government intentionally attempting to deceive the american people. They are more worried about their own personal gain and their chances at reelection versus the well-being of this country and its citizens.

Quote:

This is supposed to be a new era of bipartisanship, but this bill was written based on the wish list of every living -- or dead -- Democratic interest group. As Speaker Nancy Pelosi put it, "We won the election. We wrote the bill." So they did. Republicans should let them take all of the credit.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123310466514522309.html

dito

Posted

Dido_-_Thank_You.jpg