#31 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:56 PM

GM aside, how many people are employed by BoA, McAfee, F&F? it's not as though the proles are employed by the financial sector.

well duh. the private sector is not its own entity. but as i have stated before, the private sector is the only source of power private citizens have. there are two sources of revenue in this country...that derived from the private sector, and that derived from the government. if you take power away from the private sector, it enables the government that much more.

what? no it doesn't. with the exception of expressed rights to bear arms if you form a militia, it's almost identical to every other western constitution.

you just proved my point.

as evidenced by oh say the last century, i would say that protests have effected far more change in their countries than, say, america's elections every 4 years and sitting on their hands the rest of the time.

just so you know, in the 20th century, the two largest government actions, the new deal and the civil rights movement, were in response to.......what?

i agree that protesting has brought about change numerous times in the past century, but that doesnt neccessarily reflect the extent of power citizens have...at least as far as money goes. anyone can stand in the street holding a sign with a message. i'm talking about real power.

to say that elections are obsolete is a pretty ridiculous concept.

we all know how worthless the new deal was. might as well call this stimulus package "New Deal II."

im sure you'll be able to figure out the second. i doubt you'll get the first since you don't know anything about eugene debbs or the american communist movement.

what do you want to know? i have a fair bit of knowledge on mr. debs.

do you really need parliamentary democracy explained to you.

if they need to change their government system, obviously what they are doing is not working.

once again, can you prove this?

dude its common sense. if there was no private sector, everything would be government run.

lol yeah england is really hanging on by a thread.

maybe "shambles" wasnt the correct word to use, however, they have definitely taken a turn in a negative direction as far as personal liberties go.

im on a heavily restricted internet at work but jesus christ how dense can you be so dense?

i could say the same about you.

ok so you got me on the health factor. i was basing my argument on the simple fact that in europe, way more people smoke cigarettes than in the US. that cant be too healthy.

however, our health care system is pretty corrupt, and teaches improper methods (in certain instances) so yes, you are correct.

what was the relevence of the health argument by the way?

Edited by venom, 30 January 2009 - 04:12 PM.

#32 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationLALA Land

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:13 AM

fiz vs. venom

sounds like a shitty WCW match

#33 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

ps im not a liberal

thanks for the laugh.

#34 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:56 AM

fiz vs. venom

sounds like a sh*tty WCW match

Best post in here for months

#35 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:56 AM

fiz vs. venom

sounds like a sh*tty WCW match

Or a great GLOW match

#36 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:57 AM

I would also like to add that Geithner and Daschle are both big tax cheats and are prominent power players in the new administration...Where is the outrage dems? This may be a fun 4 years.

As an aside, it will be interesting to see if Obama cuts all the fat from the stimulus bill to show that he is attempting to be bi-partisan. It could be that Pelosi and Reid are so stupid, that they take Obama down with them. It will be interesting.

#37 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,530 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

This may be a fun 4 years.

honestly at this point i am somewhat glad Obama won the election. The Republican party is finally getting back to its conservative roots, which i am extremely happy with...no more of this "reaching across the aisle" garbage. And now, we get to sit back and watch Obama screw up this country, while the GOP gains their strength back. A McCain victory would've set this party way back.

#38 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:24 PM

Posted Image

#39 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,557 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image

#40 Myworldwideinc

Myworldwideinc

My world

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:16 AM

This bill is the most irresponsible confiscation of wealth and power, from us the people, in the nation's history. This bill has nothing to do with creating jobs, it actually kills jobs. This bill has nothing to do with jump-starting the economy, it jump-starts the size of government.

The $825 billion bill is the most expensive bill in the history of the united states. It seems that through this bill, the democrats have found a way to spend money on just about every pent-up democratic proposal of the last 40 years.

This bill is a total sham. It is a fraud. It is another typical liberal big spending bill at the expense of you and i. It is completely insulting to us as americans to witness the liberals in government intentionally attempting to deceive the american people. They are more worried about their own personal gain and their chances at reelection versus the well-being of this country and its citizens.

Quote:
This is supposed to be a new era of bipartisanship, but this bill was written based on the wish list of every living -- or dead -- Democratic interest group. As Speaker Nancy Pelosi put it, "We won the election. We wrote the bill." So they did. Republicans should let them take all of the credit.
http://online.wsj.co...6514522309.html

dito

#41 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,790 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:LBFo1CUiMbFRVM:http://www.fantom-xp.com/wallpapers/84/Dido_-_Thank_You.jpg[/img]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.