Photo
- - - - -

For those who are worried about Luck not declaring....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#37 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:34 PM

Don't forget the BUST factor. Coming out early increases it. However, the bottom line is Harbaugh. He leaves, and Luck leaves. Luck is probably including Harbaugh when he says, "Family."

Meh - we're going to lose sleep over whether anyone we pick at one overall will be a bust. Seems like a smaller chance with Luck regardless.

I am inclined to agree that he won't stay if Harbaugh leaves...but I thought we all basically took that as a given.

#38 HPPantherzfan

HPPantherzfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:41 AM

If he really enjoys playing with his teammates and wants to play his last year with them, does that make him stupid for staying?

A lot of his current teammates will be graduating and / or leaving for the draft.

#39 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

If Luck stays in college, it'll be for Harbaugh and for academics and for college life more than it'll be for loyalty to his team mates, I think.

We'll know very soon what's up. I would not be surprised if Harbaugh was out of Stanford before Luck's decision was made...

and if Luck does announce his decision before Harbaugh, you can virtually guarantee Harbaugh is gone too.

#40 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:52 AM

Luck was raised rich and he'll be a 1st rounder easy next year probably still the #1. Money probably doesn't matter that much to him.

The articles are getting ridiculous Luck sounds like the greatest prospect in the history of the planet. It's driving me nuts.

#41 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:29 AM

Can you call a player a bust if he joins a bad team and doesn't light it up immediately? Not a Clausen defense because I don't have faith in him. But there will certainly need to be a veteran QB on this team to help Luck along the way should we pick him. If you draft a player of his caliber, then you make additional investments to make sure not to fug it up.

#42 Whitaker 24

Whitaker 24

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

Per ESPN Denver has brought in John Elway and his 1st order of business is to talk with Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. I would have started a new thread, but I dont have enough messages to do so.