Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boltergeist

CFN shows UNC some love

5 posts in this topic

WOWSERS........I think top 20, but not top 10

You got to think out of those loses they were against the bottom part of a very mediocre ACC schedule minus the VT loss.

That guy is delusional if he thinks UNC is anywhere near a top 10 team. Carolina benefitted from playing a weak non-conference schedule last year.

^ the Heels are going to be stocked with talent. Improvement from QB and RB positions could make for a dangerous Heel team. They will have 9 defensive starters back.

^ the Heels are going to be stocked with talent. Improvement from QB and RB positions could make for a dangerous Heel team. They will have 9 defensive starters back.

Including all defensive lineman and their backups with Moss coming in.

• I think he has another two years of decent to slightly above average play left. He does benefit from our dline but is a solid if not more type player. If he was 23, I'd definitely expect him to explode but it's just clicking for him at 30(?) after 6 years in so like I said a couple years left of similar play as last year at very best but not much else I see.
    • What I noticed is how important Star and KK have been with giving Addison opportunities. Don't get me wrong; Addison is still a beast. But you'd see a lot of KK and Star helping Addison get those lanes to the QB. But what was shocking was how fast and good he was later on in the season. He really started getting it, and I think it's just the beginning. I would be surprised if he doesn't get double digit sacks this year.