Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The deal was sealed

23 posts in this topic

Posted

for me when Clausen under threw Gettis by 8 yards and 5 yards to the left on th defensive holding penalty...That should have been a touch down. If we get Gettis a qb he will be the next big thing in Carolina. Same goes for Lafell. That throw was pathetic.

1 person likes this

Posted

for me when Clausen under threw Gettis by 8 yards and 5 yards to the left on th defensive holding penalty...That should have been a touch down. If we get Gettis a qb he will be the next big thing in Carolina. Same goes for Lafell. That throw was pathetic.

How about taken a sack on 4th and 3 or the countless balls being knock down by Dlinemen.

Posted

How about when he signed with Notre Dame? I mean c'mon, what good QB does that now days?

I agree about Lafell and Gettis. I think they're a lot better than what Clausen is allowing them to be.

Posted

Clausen = Grossman

Posted

Heard Eugene Robinson on the radio today talking about a bad pass Clausen threw. He said if it had been a better pass, it probably would have been picked off.

And so, in a resigned voice, he said "I guess we should be thankful for a bad pass."

To me, that pretty well summed up our season :(

Posted

Whether it is Luck or some other QB, it is pretty obvious that we have to go in a different direction next year with regards to the QB situation

Posted

The deal was sealed

I'm sure the next coach will take your opinions into consideration...

1 person likes this

Posted

Clausen = Grossman

No way. Grossman's motto is "fug it, I'm going deep."

Clausen's is more like "fug going deep, I'm checking down."

Posted

I agree completely. I think both LaFell and Gettis have a lot of potential here.

That being said, both of them dropped balls they should have come down with. It's not entirely on Clausen.

Posted

Im still divided on the issues. There are alot of different factors Clausen has had to overcome, and not all quarterbacks have good seasons (Bradford has been an exception this year) their rookie year.

But yes Clausen has thrown some of the crappiest passes Ive seen since my brothers high school football game. His looks are horrible and stares down receiver like people stare down Cletus Delroy Spuckler in a Von Maur. Not to mention Clausen isn't a very tall guy.

Posted

yes lets seal the deal based on a throw that didn't make it to a receiver whose route was interfered with.

sealing the deal is fine, but use any of the other hundreds of poo plays and decisions the guy's made, not that one.

Posted

Clausen = Grossman

id take grossman over clausen any day