• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantrell

Ethnic studies classes now illegal in Arizona public schools

I do not have the ability to make millions playing pro Football/basketball/baseball etc, whose responsibility is it to make up for my lack of ability?

derp derp derp black people are natural athletes... why can't I be one too?!?!

Lack of natural ability does not equate to the holding back of entire generations of one race by fellow humans...

This is an issue that should be fixed by Society as a whole.

It should be but it isn't. Why? Ask yourself who is in the majority...

Who do you think is responsible for filling this void?

You just answered it... Society should, but it doesn't... because it is led by a white conservative majority that is influenced by fear and misunderstanding...

most white people (I speak for my own race) fail to understand the concept of the generations upon generations of inherited obstacles...

It is kinda hard to get out of the 'hood if your father's father's father was forced to live there, and survive in the conditions of his captivity...

I don't need to remind you the definition of insanity.

Do I?

Black families overcame so much in the 60s, only to allow a systematic breakdown of the nuclear family and destroy the foundation most civilizations thrive from.

Yeah...there are obstacles. They have been told their entire lives there will be obstacles and they'll never overcome that mindset obviously. Hell...right now I have immense respect for immigrants that come here from Africa and bust their asses, the hispanics that work from dawn til dusk to make a better life than what they grew up in. It's the people that are convinced that the obstacles are too much and that white government workers are required to help them and provide for them because they are too damned stupid to do for themselves.

That's breeded a culture of ignorance, dependency, and will eventually look like Greece or France...you know...those white euro cultures.

Yet, you continue to fail to see how white people also use government programs (ask MadHatter about his brother) and make it a black thing...

and lol at "allow the systematic breakdown of the nuclear family"...

No influence at all from the white man, no sir! derp derp... If that were the case, there would have been no need for stupid things like Affirmative Action...

I don't need to remind you the definition of insanity.

Do I?

Black families overcame so much in the 60s, only to allow a systematic breakdown of the nuclear family and destroy the foundation most civilizations thrive from.

Yeah...there are obstacles. They have been told their entire lives there will be obstacles and they'll never overcome that mindset obviously. Hell...right now I have immense respect for immigrants that come here from Africa and bust their asses, the hispanics that work from dawn til dusk to make a better life than what they grew up in. It's the people that are convinced that the obstacles are too much and that white government workers are required to help them and provide for them because they are too damned stupid to do for themselves.

That's breeded a culture of ignorance, dependency, and will eventually look like Greece or France...you know...those white euro cultures.

I never in a million years I thought I would be in a position where I had to spread around some rep before giving it to g5jamz again. I'm more than a little scared.

But I agree, America has created a culture of victimization and entitlement where people come up with constant justification and rationalization for their failure and mediocrity. That mindset makes Americans (of any race) fail to acknowledge their own shortcomings and work to improve themselves. Your father's father's father being prejudiced is only a crutch today if you insist on making it one. There's learning from the mistakes of the past, and there's refusing to let it go.

Yet, you continue to fail to see how white people also use government programs (ask MadHatter about his brother) and make it a black thing...

and lol at "allow the systematic breakdown of the nuclear family"...

No influence at all from the white man, no sir! derp derp... If that were the case, there would have been no need for stupid things like Affirmative Action...

I'm not saying it's a full on white thing...but from a % of the population perspective, to admit it's NOT a cultural issue would be the (no pun intended) white elephant in the room.

Systematic breakdown on the nuclear family=rewarding of more births with/without a father through aid. Fathers not held more financially responsible. Be a man...be a father. That ad campaign needs to be kicked up again (like the dude cheering with his daughter).

It's obvious your suggestions are more constructive and impossible to swallow coming from a white dude. I'm sorry about that. I can't help you.

in other words, I am right, and you can't convince me to be wrong like you...

If that's what you take from my last comment....

sure.

derp derp derp black people are natural athletes... why can't I be one too?!?!

Lack of natural ability does not equate to the holding back of entire generations of one race by fellow humans...

It should be but it isn't. Why? Ask yourself who is in the majority...

You just answered it... Society should, but it doesn't... because it is led by a white conservative majority that is influenced by fear and misunderstanding...

I said nothing black. You said "While I agree that there are those who would not do for themselves, there are also those that are not afforded the same ability to do so..." There are abilities I don't have, but don't think someone else is responsible for making up for that. And the whole "derpderp" crap really makes you look sillier then those you are trying to demean.

So only the majority can make change? Historically the majority are never the vehicles of change, so you, and those who think like you will be waiting a long time.

No I didn't answer it. That is your opinion. I said Society needs to fix any inequities in education, not make up for the absent/loser parent down the road.

you used one too many periods, g5...

Listen, I always ride your ass on issues like this because you make an easy target. Your views are one sided, and I can't really blame you for it. I'm sure you came from a privileged home by average standards, and you are leading the American dream as we speak.

For the most part, I am one in the same... right there with you...

The difference is that I have empathy for the less fortunate, especially those that are in that position through outside influences.

Don't get me wrong... Those that cannot take care of themselves out of the lack of desire to do so deserve no sympathy from society. But, there are those that cannot climb out of the hole their ancestors were put into.

There are abilities I don't have, but don't think someone else is responsible for making up for that.

Again, you are confusing natural ability and ability provided by social opportunity. They are not the same.

So only the majority can make change? Historically the majority are never the vehicles of change, so you, and those who think like you will be waiting a long time.

You just proved my point. The majority doesn't desire change, so it will never truly happen.

No I didn't answer it. That is your opinion. I said Society needs to fix any inequities in education, not make up for the absent/loser parent down the road.

Society needs to fix inequality... period.

As far as the "missing daddy" scapegoat, it is shortsighted to think that that is a product of desire.

humanity by its very nature is unequal.

For instance, I am better than all of you.

Again, you are confusing natural ability and ability provided by social opportunity. They are not the same.

You just proved my point. The majority doesn't desire change, so it will never truly happen.

Society needs to fix inequality... period.

As far as the "missing daddy" scapegoat, it is shortsighted to think that that is a product of desire.

No, you originally said ability, now you have changed it to opportunity, which was my point all along. So you have now cleared up what you really meant on that.

Wrong again, Change does not come from the majority. And it will happen, but not until people are willing to make the needed changes themselves, instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them.

Wrong again, not all inequalities are societally based, and therefore, no matter how much society tries, they will never be able to make all things equal for all people in all situations.

0 for 3, you are on a roll.

humanity by its very nature is unequal.

For instance, I am better than all of you.

The first sentence is 100% correct.

Not so much on sentence #2.

except me!

and yes, people = poo

On a scale of 1 to Jase, you are a Zod.5

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics