Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LMAO @ Bills Fans

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

On their boards they seem to think Richardson is going to draft defense with the #1 overall pick or he would be willing to trade it to Buffalo for the #3 and other picks so they can get Luck.

I have said for years, they really need more to do up there than shovel snow.

Posted · Report post

Maybe they would be lucky enough for us to trade Clausen to them for their second round pick

Posted · Report post

They eat the yellow snow

Posted · Report post

The yellow snow? yes the deadly yellow snow from right there where the husky goes

Posted · Report post

wings

Posted · Report post

Yeah, we're a QB-starved team and we'll pass on the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning so we can draft defensive players... LOL

Posted · Report post

Maybe they would be lucky enough for us to trade Clausen to them for their second round pick

got my fingers crossed....

either them or seattle

Posted · Report post

I wouldnt laugh yet. JR sacrificed a season, you never know what he'll do

Posted · Report post

On their boards they seem to think Richardson is going to draft defense with the #1 overall pick or he would be willing to trade it to Buffalo for the #3 and other picks so they can get Luck.

I have said for years, they really need more to do up there than shovel snow.

NO WAY. They need to start looking at CAM or Ryan. I see why they think that.

When we cleaned house last year, did you notice how many defensive players we released/let go (Harris, Peppers, Diggs, Kemo, Lewis)? We let Lewis and Kemo go, then got Tank Tyler and Leonard at the flea market. Still needing DTs and a SLB, we moved Anderson there and went with Landri, Johnson, Hayden, this year? This is what pissed Fox off so much. No DTs in a 4-3? I think JR plans to switch to the 3-4, which is why Fox knew he was out the door a year ago.

Look at the draft last year. With all the holes left on defense, we draft offense until the 4th round. Then who do we draft? Norwood, a player projected to be an OLB in the 3-4. No fifth rounder, but in the sixth we have 3 picks, and 2 were offensive players. The defensive player was Hardy, who is athletic enough to play OLB in the 3-4, nearly big enough to play DE.

We will re-sign our offensive UFAs like Kalil, but we may not re-sign players like Anderson. Who knows.

Now we bring in Rivera. That screams 3-4. It will take personnel. We have cap room and our offense is just about in tact when we get a QB and healthy. We shall see.

Posted · Report post

Depends what the Bills offer.

Posted · Report post

New policy of banning fugnuts who think Richardson of all people is setting up the defense to a 3-4 is this {...} close to being started.

Posted · Report post

New policy of banning f**knuts who think Richardson of all people is setting up the defense to a 3-4 is this {...} close to being started.

Ban them for thinking Richardson is going to do anything other than hire the new coach.