Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forget sexy, Obama is bringing science back

58 posts in this topic

Posted

love it!

go science!

Posted

psst... obama... fund nanotech.

you're welcome,

jase

Posted

The only thing I remember about science from school was my biology teacher have a super nice set of ta tas.

Oh and making cheese in chemistry class. And my chemistry partner being cute has hell but her chest was as flat as a board.

In the end, food and tits are about all I remember. Just in case anybody was interested.

Posted

ya know theres a scientific explanation for that

Posted

The only thing I remember about science from school was my biology teacher have a super nice set of ta tas.

This sounds like an excellent way to learn about biology.

Posted

My biology teacher was crazy... but I think that trait is a requirement for biology teachers. Coincidentally she was a DNC delegate.

I can't remember her name, though...

Posted

My biology teacher was crazy... but I think that trait is a requirement for biology teachers. Coincidentally she was a DNC delegate.

I can't remember her name, though...

Fagina. Alotta Fagina.

Posted

Heard one of his science advisers on NPR today on Science Friday. So happy the war on science is over. I never cared for putting superstitions above it.

Posted

I'm a superstitious scientist.

Yes, my volume is still set at an even number.

Posted

Stem Cell research may be a big dead end...Chasing energy alternatives may be as well, but I suppose as long as the dems get to waste a bunch of money trying, it's OK!

Posted

Oh and making cheese in chemistry class. And my chemistry partner being cute has hell but her chest was as flat as a board.

In the end, food and tits are about all I remember. Just in case anybody was interested.

it must be something about biology teachers, mine is high school was a model quality grad student lady.