Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forget sexy, Obama is bringing science back

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

love it!

go science!

Posted · Report post

psst... obama... fund nanotech.

you're welcome,

jase

Posted · Report post

The only thing I remember about science from school was my biology teacher have a super nice set of ta tas.

Oh and making cheese in chemistry class. And my chemistry partner being cute has hell but her chest was as flat as a board.

In the end, food and tits are about all I remember. Just in case anybody was interested.

Posted · Report post

ya know theres a scientific explanation for that

Posted · Report post

The only thing I remember about science from school was my biology teacher have a super nice set of ta tas.

This sounds like an excellent way to learn about biology.

Posted · Report post

My biology teacher was crazy... but I think that trait is a requirement for biology teachers. Coincidentally she was a DNC delegate.

I can't remember her name, though...

Posted · Report post

My biology teacher was crazy... but I think that trait is a requirement for biology teachers. Coincidentally she was a DNC delegate.

I can't remember her name, though...

Fagina. Alotta Fagina.

Posted · Report post

Heard one of his science advisers on NPR today on Science Friday. So happy the war on science is over. I never cared for putting superstitions above it.

Posted · Report post

I'm a superstitious scientist.

Yes, my volume is still set at an even number.

Posted · Report post

Stem Cell research may be a big dead end...Chasing energy alternatives may be as well, but I suppose as long as the dems get to waste a bunch of money trying, it's OK!

Posted · Report post

Oh and making cheese in chemistry class. And my chemistry partner being cute has hell but her chest was as flat as a board.

In the end, food and tits are about all I remember. Just in case anybody was interested.

it must be something about biology teachers, mine is high school was a model quality grad student lady.