Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forget sexy, Obama is bringing science back

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Everything we think about doing in the future might be a big dead end, lets all quit now

Posted · Report post

I apoxyed my biology teachers coffee cup to her table when she went out to grab a smoke. They had to chisel it off the table. Good times!

Posted · Report post

Everything we think about doing in the future might be a big dead end, lets all quit now

Yeah, all the old stuff being retried for the billionth time should be stopped...Let's look at some new stuff. Stem cell research is not new. Re-newable energy is not a new concept. Neither has provided much, or is viable. Come on libs...Where are all those NEW PROGRESSIVE ideas from the know-it-all party?

Posted · Report post

Neither has provided much

wow. i'm sure the thousands of people cured of cancer, diabetes, leukemia, sickle cell, etc via stem cells will be sad to hear that.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, all the old stuff being retried for the billionth time should be stopped...Let's look at some new stuff. Stem cell research is not new. Re-newable energy is not a new concept. Neither has provided much, or is viable. Come on libs...Where are all those NEW PROGRESSIVE ideas from the know-it-all party?

They are so new that people that are not in the know-it-all party are unable to understand them. Now get on your horse and get back to work in your shed making tallow for candles.

Posted · Report post

They are so new that people that are not in the know-it-all party are unable to understand them. Now get on your horse and get back to work in your shed making tallow for candles.

Yeah maybe he'll churn us some really tasty butter.

Posted · Report post

wow. i'm sure the thousands of people cured of cancer, diabetes, leukemia, sickle cell, etc via stem cells will be sad to hear that.

Provide a link, please ... according to the NIH, stem cells have not been used to cure these diseases as of yet. They have been used to treat some diseases.

http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/health.asp

Posted · Report post

it must be something about biology teachers, mine is high school was a model quality grad student lady.

She blinded me with science!

Posted · Report post

She blinded me with science!

She hit me with technology.

Posted · Report post

Provide a link, please ... according to the NIH, stem cells have not been used to cure these diseases as of yet. They have been used to treat some diseases.

http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/health.asp

did you know that the term stem cells doesn't just refer to embryonic stem cells?

Posted · Report post

did you know that the term stem cells doesn't just refer to embryonic stem cells?

I always liked their song Tainted Love