Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This racist crap

187 posts in this topic

Posted

Nah, it's probably just because I did it logged in.

It was a search for Skew's posts. Go to Skew's page, statistics, find posts by Skew and read through 30 or 40 of his last posts and you'll see the game he and KT are playing.

:(

No way. Last time I went to Skew's page, I left there feeling violated...

1 person likes this

Posted

It was a search for Skew's posts. Go to Skew's page, statistics, find posts by Skew and read through 30 or 40 of his last posts and you'll see the game he and KT are playing.

thanks for helping.. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

:(

No way. Last time I went to Skew's page, I left there feeling violated...

Tolerance.

Bear Cruises are a lifestyle like any other.

Posted

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...

and the Dutch. ...

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think anyone is gonna change anyones opinion on here. Believe what you want. Lets get back to the sports.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is true. I initially did this to show everyone just how racist KT is. I see someone's bullshit, I'm going to call them out on it. (mission accomplished I believe).

Second reason was, well, for my own amusement. I knew what buttons to press to get to KT (something I've done well in smack to many victims for years. It's a gift and a curse.) Besides, I knew he should be able to take it if he was going to dish it out so freely.

:auto:

2 people like this

Posted

See, Squirrel? What did I tell you? It's hard to keep that little crack in the dam from busting wide open when you just allow a little to seep through.

There's a time and place for everything.

Posted

KT? What?

Posted

I am totally pissed at the hatred towards the dutch...what the hell have they ever done to any of you?

Posted

I want to win period. If a black QB or black coach can win bring him on, he will have my support.

This.

If we brought in an intelligent winning minded coach like, say, Dungy... I'd be delighted!

Posted

just to clarify...does the stop to racist comments mean in the smack forum as well?

Posted

I am totally pissed at the hatred towards the dutch...what the hell have they ever done to any of you?

They invented a very nasty oven :sosp:

1 person likes this