Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rate your Cell phone

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Samsung Delve. Like it so far, I've only had it a few weeks. Was gonna get a blackberry but I hate those small ass keys. Still getting used to the touch screen, and the only complaint I really have is there's no where to put the stylus in the phone itself.

Posted

You apparently have not looked in the App store. thousands upon thousands of business and home apps.

I categorized 'home apps' into the kiddish category too. And I don't care too much for the 'business apps for an iphone'. Don't get me wrong, I had an iPhone before I got the blackberry.

Posted

I categorized 'home apps' into the kiddish category too. And I don't care too much for the 'business apps for an iphone'. Don't get me wrong, I had an iPhone before I got the blackberry.

I had the Curve last year, and liked it okay. The only thing I miss about it is brick break.

Posted

I have this same phone. I have had to have it replaced 3 times in less than 14 months. It is always crashing. I have had it over 2yrs now, and it is better than the other phones I have had, but only because it is the only smart phone I ever owned. (4/10 *'s)

Believe it or not, my favorate phone of all of them I ever had was the old Nokia candybar phone. The one you could put differant faces, lights, and all kinds of upgrades. It was a lot of fun. Like getting a new cell phone everytime I went to the mall. I was always buying sh*t for that phone.

what company do you use???

Posted

iphone - best phone I have ever had

:iagree:

Posted

I always get whatever cell phone is free - I don't need all the latest features because I only use it to...go figure...make calls.

I'm only responding to this thread because I just noticed a commercial this past weekend for a phone - some kind of blackberry I think - the one that says your butt is calling. It amused me.

Posted

I always get whatever cell phone is free - I don't need all the latest features because I only use it to...go figure...make calls.

Same here. My phone was free, and I can call and receive calls and text messages. I have to use text messages for work. Any other options are a waste for me.

Posted

I'm only responding to this thread because I just noticed a commercial this past weekend for a phone - some kind of blackberry I think - the one that says your butt is calling. It amused me.

Same here. My phone was free, and I can call and receive calls and text messages. I have to use text messages for work. Any other options are a waste for me.

:iagree:

I use my phone for work - calls and for texting - personal. Last week I got a basic LG VX5500 for free. so far 8/10. much better than the pos krzr i got rid of. 1/10 (it looked nice)

Posted

motorola 540 for nextel= piece of crap

Posted

Palm Centro, id have to give it a 9/10...just wish it had visual voicemail...actually had the instinct myself and returned it...i hate not having a keyboard

Posted

I'm very happy with my iPhone. The only problem I have is stereo bluetooth. It has the necessary chip but Apple disabled it because, from what I hear, they're coming out with their own competing technology.

Posted

The titanium voyager is the best phone ive ever had...