Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Panthers interviewing Perry Fewell

89 posts in this topic

No way would they hire another Giants D coordinator....right?

No way.....but their his giants defense does get after the QB

Man, this will really get the fanbase excited.

See this is what I hate about the Rooney Rule. Perry Fewell is a legitimate head coaching candidate that was interim coach for the Bills last season. But because he's a black guy getting interviewed everybody goes "Rooney Rule????????"

Anyway, he's from Gastonia and played at Lenoir-Rhyne and also coached with the Tar Heels briefly in the '80s.

1 person likes this

Ron rivera was a speculation tho wasnt he?

supposedly, but i think he'll get an interview

His defense gets after the QB because of Tuck and Umenyora...The Giants pray that someone takes him off there hands, he ahsent come close to replacing Spags.

I don't know much about this guy and it doesn't sound good neither. *** this BS. JR better not ****** cheat the fans out of getting a good HC for some lame ass DC from the Giants. Go with a big name JR. Tired of the small name guys.:cuss::leaving:

Shefty would love for us to make this hire. It would make him look like a genius.

Of the names that have been thrown around Fewell is 1 of 2 that would be least happy with (the other being Grimm, of course).

prepare folks, there will be many more names thrown out that don't have a chance, smoke screens perhaps

op68ag.gif
1 person likes this