Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Official Press Conference Response Thread

139 posts in this topic

the one thing that bothered me is hurney being in charge of the coaching selection process. i just don't trust him all that much. i would have liked to hear something...anything from morrison, but hopefully he will get hurney to step outside his box.

I agree with everything but the last part. I understood him to say that Danny and Marty would be in charge of the list but in the end it would be his decision.

And i'm sure that TBC will have some input as to who gets interviewed.

Look at you Saltman getting in on my defense and running the ball speeches.

You throw the ball to score points. You run the ball and play good defense to win championships!

Fun fact: the Saints finished #21 in Rushing defense last year (#25 in total defense). The previous 2 years, non playoff years, they finished #16 and #13. They finished #23 in rushing defense in their conference championship year.

How about in turnovers? How about defensive TDs?

Stats are for losers and you have to watch football to understand?

The whole success of this is going to depend on getting Luck. If Luck comes out then we have the choice of any good coaching candidate out there that wants to be Head Coach. Luck will draw the best of the them here because he will be a great QB in this league and any coach worth his salt will know that. It's as simple as that.

How about in turnovers? How about defensive TDs?

Stats are for losers and you have to watch football to understand?

Have you shared this wisdom with the Patriots? The fact is, great teams find a way to win with what they have.

Know who was #2 in interceptions? Buffalo. How'd that work out for them?

Of course you need defense and rushing, but you also need a very good QB. That's not really debatable anymore.