Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Press Conference Response Thread

139 posts in this topic

Posted

All I know is that they better not show JR how to text or we might have a Farve situation on our hands... LOL

Posted

Here's a video clip from the Press Conference:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/420/index.html?media_id=48365861

Hmm. Kinda short. Not really telling of much except that JR really didn't know who Jim Harbaugh was. Oh, and he either has the best poker face ever, or his expression of enthusiasm is, well... unenthusiastic.

Posted

Hmm. Kinda short. Not really telling of much except that JR really didn't know who Jim Harbaugh was. Oh, and he either has the best poker face ever, or his expression of enthusiasm is, well... unenthusiastic.
I agree on all accounts especially regarding JR's "anti-enthusiastic" enthusiasm.

Posted

Do you honestly think that any coach can win with Jimmy Clausen at the helm? You can't be serious? A coaches success hinges on the quality of his QB, period. You can spin it anyway you want but without a QB this team is not any more appealing than Denver or SF. You can say we have tallent, and we do, but without a good QB we are floundring in mediocrity. No "good" coach wants to take on that assignment becasue he will know that it's a no win situation.

Clausen is a dud. I was simply saying the future is not based solely on drafting Luck. There are many viable QB scenarios for Carolina.

Posted

Welcome.