Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,615 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

not all the time.

There's no point in discussing this any further, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I can't in any circumstance understand any defense of those who are willing to indiscriminately kill whoever they can to try and get their point across.

I've never argued that the United States is innocent. But you can't blame everything on US policy either.

Peace out.

#47 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

There's no point in discussing this any further, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I can't in any circumstance understand any defense of those who are willing to indiscriminately kill whoever they can to try and get their point across.

I've never argued that the United States is innocent. But you can't blame everything on US policy either.

Peace out.

And they wonder why we call them America Haters! Sheesh!

And I'd like to know if the PLO that recognized Israel as a state, the same PLO led by the terrorist Yasser Arafat at the time, who would come here and make all kinds of BS statements, hug Jimmy Carter, then go home and talk about the eradication of Israel in addresses to his posse, is the PLO Fiz is talking about?

#48 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:33 PM

You guys know that when people call for the end of israel they're almost never talking about Jews right? When we make fun of Florida we're not making fun of Jews, usually.

#49 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,857 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

Also hatr Arafat was given the Nobel peace prize for his negotiations. I know it's kind of worthless after people like Friedman and Kissinger got one but it's not like arafat was some mindless terrorist

#50 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

Have you ever asked yourself why they are militant?

They had to watch Deep Blue Sea?

#51 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

obama is not in over his head because his head is like a shark's fin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.