Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason on Luck.

35 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL I bet Clausen is feeling so low right now, probably telling his Parents "Nobody loves me"

Posted

as soon as I get to 100 posts, you guys can expect a thread in relation to why Cam Newton should be the next Carolina Franchise QB and not Andrew Leaf...He reminds me of another "Can't Miss" Pac-10 QB from a pro-style O that spent his college career shredding terrible defenses...JOEY HARRINGTON!!

1 person likes this

Posted

as soon as I get to 100 posts, you guys can expect a thread in relation to why Cam Newton should be the next Carolina Franchise QB and not Andrew Leaf...He reminds me of another "Can't Miss" Pac-10 QB from a pro-style O that spent his college career shredding terrible defenses...JOEY HARRINGTON!!

How many times are you gonna say that? Who are you, Cam Newton's father?

Posted

i can't wait.

i imagine you'll be banned before that ever happens.

Posted

Beason on Luck? Sounds raunchy.

Posted

Oh my f**king God neg rep to Smack back on NOW PLEASE

Posted

No doubt Cam is physically talented but I agree with Beas... I just don't see an immediate impact from Cam, and I'm not sure how good he'll be long-term as a pro. Something just seems amiss. Whereas Luck does seem like the closest thing to Peyton Manning (only more mobile) since Peyton Manning.

Posted

Can't wait :rolleyes:

Posted

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

Posted

I think you just shared your premise and reasoning for your thread here in this one... No need to start another one! I'll wait for the book.

Posted

]as soon as I get to 100 posts' date=' you guys can expect a thread in relation to why Cam Newton should be the next Carolina Franchise QB [/b']and not Andrew Leaf...He reminds me of another "Can't Miss" Pac-10 QB from a pro-style O that spent his college career shredding terrible defenses...JOEY HARRINGTON!!

This right here is why you should need 100 rep to start a thread... :patriot:

1 person likes this

Posted

Did they ask Beason what he thought of Rivera or Fewell as potential HC candidates?