Photo
- - - - -

UNC vs. NC State

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#16 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:56 PM

I gotta say the wolfpack fans look like fit right in wearing pink. Combine that with two students standing side by side (right behind the Wolfpack bench) each with an initial on his chest. One has "K"...the guy beside him has "Y"....and I think a fan beside them is holding a sign that says 'Jelly".

Although that's kinda funny, it's a little bit much under the circumstances of what those things represent that you are picking on.

#17 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

Although that's kinda funny, it's a little bit much under the circumstances of what those things represent that you are picking on.

I'm just saying the Wolfies are queers, nothing more, nothing less.

#18 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

I'm just saying the Wolfies are queers, nothing more, nothing less.

LOL

You can make fun of Pack fans for any number of things but the fact you are trying to play the ***** card on us is about the most ironic thing I've seen in some time

#19 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:16 PM

LOL

You can make fun of Pack fans for any number of things but the fact you are trying to play the ***** card on us is about the most ironic thing I've seen in some time

They are wearing pink and advertising lubricant on their bare chests...they might as well be showing this game on LOGO.

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

Well it seems like we made UNC a little too comfortable with those surroundings

:(

#21 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

stupid copeland... we let him in the game for 5 seconds and he tries to get in a fight...

#22 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

I'm not sure I really blame him that much. There was no need for that foul...the game was over.

#23 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:47 PM

I'm not sure I really blame him that much. There was no need for that foul...the game was over.

that's my point... it was a hard foul, but the game was over so there was no need at all for him to start something... Shoot your 2 free throws, get your new career high, get a win and go home happy.

#24 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

that's my point... it was a hard foul, but the game was over so there was no need at all for him to start something... Shoot your 2 free throws, get your new career high, get a win and go home happy.

Yeah, but that's real easy to say when you're not the one who just got smacked in the head for no good reason.

#25 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, but that's real easy to say when you're not the one who just got smacked in the head for no good reason.

I'm not trying to argue about it because I see both sides,

but I've been hit in the head like that, you get pissed off and you might even go towards the guy, but you don't push him with 2 seconds left in the game. You can argue either way and have valid reasoning for both sides. The bottom line is carolina has more class than that. As roy represented when he went to the referees and told them it would be just fine to kick him out of the game.

On a side note I wonder if that's close to a record for fastest ejection in a game? He played like 35 seconds or so and got ejected lol.

#26 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:02 AM

here's the dealy

all across the campus of UNC, State decided to write it up on the bricks, saying "UNC-Choke" and "41-10". i have 2 problems with it

1) childish acts like that don't make state look good

2) wrong sport dummies (this is basketball season, what happened LAST YEAR in a DIFFERENT SPORT don't matter now)

so, all i have to say is UNC will whoop some wolfpack ass today in Raleigh

GO HEELS!!!

And the UNC students never did anything like that.

:eyeroll:

True Fact:

I went to State, my sister went to UNC. She would call me to try to hook her up with straight guys cause she couldn't find any at UNC.

True Fact.

#27 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

dude, you left yourself open for a huge sister smack... but i won't go there.

copeland didn't get ejected, he just got a technical. Roy sent him to the locker room.

#28 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

So can we still talk about classy fans??

Defaced Yow mural painted over pink
http://www.wral.com/.../story/4445798/

#29 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

So can we still talk about classy fans??

Defaced Yow mural painted over pink
http://www.wral.com/.../story/4445798/

i was just reading that. i want to find the SOB that did it and break my foot off in their ass. that is just despicable, humiliating, and overall wrong. i hope to God that wasn't a UNC student, but if it is, the whole campus needs to beat some sense into he/she/they.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,942 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Yep even with the loss i'm still prouder to be a State fan...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com