Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Mallet =

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you watch the Sugar Bowl? The 2011 Sugar Bowl?

Mallet was excellent tonight. He was let down by 7 drops. He was throwing strikes all over the field.

and that last strike, right to the Defense was amazing..... looked exactly like something clausen did a couple times this year....

NO THANK YOU

Posted

Jake Delhomme.

I thought he was a bum all year.

I have to admit he has his moments, but he's too inconsistent and I've never been a fan.

That TD throw on the fade was pure beauty though tonight.

Posted

Not impressed by Mallet

Posted

if, if, if. What if...I can only go on what I see. and What I saw was Ryan Mallet throw the game losing interception. Andrew luck won last night

Posted

Reminds me of a tall, green, Philip Rivers.

Posted

Good god some of the people on here are retarded.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did you watch the Sugar Bowl? The 2011 Sugar Bowl?

Mallet was excellent tonight. He was let down by 7 drops. He was throwing strikes all over the field.

Yes I did and under pressure he went down like a sack of bricks. I gave him his props on the nice throws he had but he was far from excellent. Mallet+Pressue=Bad results (see the last pay)

Posted

This is the HUDDLE. Home of the most coveted #1 draft pick since the '90s. This guy doesn't deserve a thread

:lol:

Posted

that game losing int was brilliant

Yep, so is a blitz right up the A gap that no one picks up...

That pick was not his fault and you can hang them not winning on the combination of an o-line and receiving corps that played like crap most of the game.

Mallet has a high ceiling to me, has all the physical tools but needs to land somewhere he can develop those skills into an nfl QB but that's most of the QBs in this year's draft...

1 person likes this

Posted

Good god some of the people on here are retarded.

So you think Mallet is better than Luck?? Otherwise what is your point?

Posted

Well that somewhere isn't here, we don't have time to develop.

Posted

Yep, so is a blitz right up the A gap that no one picks up...

That pick was not his fault and you can hang them not winning on the combination of an o-line and receiving corps that played like crap most of the game.

Mallet has a high ceiling to me, has all the physical tools but needs to land somewhere he can develop those skills into an nfl QB but that's most of the QBs in this year's draft...

You get blitz in the NFL. Interceptions are the QBs fault, thats just how it works. They usually get a pass (from some folks) on tipped balls, other than that nada.