Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Get the censors ready...Rob Ryan WILL interview with the Panthers

206 posts in this topic

1) Ron Rivera--he's aggressive and can run both a 4-3 and 3-4 defense

2) Rob Ryan-- Not a fan of him (if he's like his brother off the field), but like his defense MUCH better than the others

3) Perry Fewell--Not a fan of his, his defense has been better, BUT this team also gave up major points to Mike Vick

at least rex ryan will biltz i will take his dickish ways for a aggressive defense every day of the week.....he does come of less dickish than his brother but i think thats cause he was not the head ball coach

I wouldn't mind Ryan if he brings good OC with him.

Quick survey, Out of Rivera, Manunsky, Fewell, and Ryan (I really think thats it...) Rank them.

1. Rivera

2. Ryan

3. Dog poo

4. John Fox

5. Fewell

6. Manunsky

2 people like this

Ryan is a wildcard. To me, hes alot different than Fox. hes not reserved, and he seems like a guy that would be willing to take more risks (good and bad) than any other candidate. Of course his mouth will get him into trouble, but I also think that he could be good for bringing in players. Players love him. Im not sure. To me its Rivera and Ryan...then everyone else.

How many points did our offense score against Rob Ryan's defense this year, again?

If he's anything like his brother Rex Ryan when it comes to his interviews, then i dont want him, i know Rex Ryan loves to talk to the media, but i am not a fan of it, i like Rex's coaching, but dont like his ego.

He likes to talk about himself. The media is his captive audience.

Hurney: "Well we won't give you personnel control, but we will give you all the biscuits you can eat."

Ryan:"deal"

We can criticize, but when it comes to coordinators becoming head coaches, none of us know what we are talking about.

He'll yeah!! I hope he gets the job

How many points did our offense score against Rob Ryan's defense this year, again?

They also shut down the Patriots in pretty much a blow out win. And we have more talent than he had in Cleveland.