Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mass Effect 3

258 posts in this topic

Posted

It's gonna be like Dragon Age. we're gonna recruit all the races. Hopefully the geth too, if you reprogrammed them.

RAAAAAAARGH RACHNI ARMY.

Posted

ah yes, "Reapers." we've dismissed that claim.

Posted

I can't wait to roll up on Earth with my Krogan and Turian bros.

Posted

This will be the best game ever made. At least I hope so.

ME2 is fuging incredible and easily one of my favorite games of all time. For me it's up there with GTA and NCAA football. I can't wait for this game to come out......

Posted

This is a spoiler heavy post, skip it if you don't want to know about ME3.

GameInformer is doing a big cover story on it on May.

Here are some details that have come out from it so far, confirmed by Bioware devs.

Confirmed squad mates:

Liara

Ashley/Kaidan

Garrus

James Sanders

Nobody knows who James Sanders is, but they were speculating it's that sniper in the trailer. A Bioware dev said that's not him.

Cerberus is out to kill Shepard.

You can carry any weapon with any class. You just have a limited number of weapon slots, which is higher or lower depending on class. (ie Soldier has like 8 slots to carry every weapon, Adept has like 2 or 3)

Ashley gets a new model, which is much needed. She has her hair down and looks better.

Posted

Ashley:

jQplL.jpg

Posted

Ashely done went and go fine on us.

Lets hope they put more effort into this than that POS Dragon Age 2 they just released :(

Posted

booooring.

ES5>ME

My thoughts exactly. I've played the first two Mass Effects and while they were OK, I was disappointed overall. ES5 will blow anything Mass Effect can do out of the water.

Posted

Ashely done went and go fine on us.

Lets hope they put more effort into this than that POS Dragon Age 2 they just released :(

It's kind of hilarious.

"How can we make her compete with Miranda? I know, she had giant boobs under her armor."

Posted

And btw, ME and DA are completely different developer teams. DA2 isn't a reflection of ME3 at all.