Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CharlotteBeer.com

Brandon LaFell Tweets -- Again.

115 posts in this topic

As some of you may know I live on the West Coast, so I can't attend training camp. If we draft Luck, Please, Please, PLEASE will one of you show up with a sign that says "Oh Wee Mayne, He Dat Deal!"

As some of you may know I live on the West Coast, so I can't attend training camp. If we draft Luck, Please, Please, PLEASE will one of you show up with a sign that says "Oh Wee Mayne, He Dat Deal!"

I promise you I will have a sign that says "He Dat Deal"

Somone will have his # jersey with DAT DEAL on the back. Bank on it. It can be this decade's He Hate Me.

1 person likes this

For those that are really criticizing Brandon's Twits, something kind of tells me he's doing it on purpose because he can see it makes the fans happy.

He's trying to start catchphrases and so far its worked.

Actually, I have a meeting at Stanford next week. I'll take an "Oh wee mayne! He dat deal!" sign & hold it up if I see him.:D

Isn't he from Louisiana don't they all speak like that in the Bayou???

I know alot of rapper from down their and they talk like that 2.

He went to LSU, but he's from Houston.

lol

luck declares and we draft him, I buy both of those...

Can we just go ahead and restart the XFL in the interim while the CBA is worked out, and allow NFL teams to play under that umbrella?

Can you imagine hearing the announcers saying "He Dat Deal drops back, hits Ooh Wee Mayne WIDE OPEN on the sideline... The 45, the 40, the 25, the 20, 10, 5, TOUCHDOWN!"