Photo
- - - - -

Thank you Panthers...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 No More Rebuilding

No More Rebuilding

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

for not letting off the gas. Thank you for stepping on their throats and ending the game. Thank you for not having to rely on Delhomme on making another 4th quarter comeback. You've now shown us that you can end a game properly. We appreciate that and will now expect it. This is how a championship football team plays. Thank you for that swagger you shown last night. Please keep the foot on the pedal.

#2 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

I just hope they play the entire game next week like they played in the 4th quarter of this week.

#3 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:14 PM

no letdowns. Let's build on this!

#4 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

amen

#5 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:31 PM

now if they can get the secondary and passing game going,it would be really be something special!

#6 Delhomme17

Delhomme17

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:35 PM

now if they can get the secondary and passing game going,it would be really be something special!

I don't get people still bashing the passing game...it's fine now...when you run for 300 yds....you're not going to pass. granted the picks were bad...but the td pass looked fine to me.

I will agree with you on the secondary. I wonder if Lucas wasn't 100% from the neck stinger he took in GB...he was on the injury report all week....but I don't think he was 100%, at least I hope that's why he blew last night.

#7 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,810 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

I don't see how last night was any different than any other game where we continued to run with a lead. We just executed better, and the Bucs defense was worn the F out.

Different view points I guess.

#8 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

If our damned secondary will stop giving up so many big plays, this team will be awsome. I'm not worried about Delhomme one little bit. 8 or 9 of his INT's have come in just 3 games, two of those being against Tampa, who intercepts pretty much every QB they play.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com