Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so what happens if we draft newton, but are in position to get luck next year?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

then what?

Posted · Report post

If we're stupid enough to draft one of the remaining QBs first overall, we're stuck with them for 3 years minimum. We'd trade the pick.

Posted · Report post

convert newton to WR!

Posted · Report post

If we draft any QB this year there is a 0% chance JR drafts a QB for the 3rd year in a row even if it is Luck! I also doubt we will end with the worst record next year anyway

Posted · Report post

We pass, because I'm pretty sure that Lucks draft stock is going to drop. Just as many others have in the past when they decided to go back for an extra year.

Posted · Report post

I highly doubt we draft a QB. The reason we were going to draft Luck was because he was so much better than everyone else. Now, the only QB's left are mediocre compared to Luck. We'll give Clausen a chance and if he can't produce then we will definitely draft a QB next year.

Posted · Report post

Then we slap his face and say

"Dumbass, you came out a year later and you're still playing in Carolina and getting paid alot less! Instead of declaring you went back to college, got a DWI, an STD, a whorish baby mama and your stock went down faster than the Greece's economy."

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I highly doubt we draft a QB. The reason we were going to draft Luck was because he was so much better than everyone else. Now, the only QB's left are mediocre compared to Luck. We'll give Clausen a chance and if he can't produce then we will definitely draft a QB next year.

Pickles had his chance.

Posted · Report post

Who said Luck comes out next year?

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't be surprised if he just said eff the NFL completely. And get a job in his degree.

Posted · Report post

Pickles had his chance.

Are you really dumb enough to believe he got a legitimate chance to succeed?

Posted · Report post

Then we will kick ourselves in the ass for being so stupid and not take the obvious back-up choice, GREEN!