94 replies to this topic

#46 Debil

Debil

Stop the insanity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:10 AM

How can anyone say "we are bad", when we haven't even picked a HC or coordinators yet, and JR has already said our "philosophy" has changed?

Personally, I am optimistic. We just need to take it a step at a time, and see what happens.

#47 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,443 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:11 AM

I asked you address us yesterday, what took so long?? those hookers could have waited!!!

#48 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:11 AM

Just wait until he does declare and lights it up with the team he is on. See the reaction then....

Just saying...

#49 Debil

Debil

Stop the insanity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

I asked you address us yesterday, what took so long?? those hookers could have waited!!!

He also left off that "Love, Zod" part. But then again that might have been intentional.

Someone will probably dissect what he said in another thread.

#50 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

all mighty Zod, I agree w/you. People also miss the fact that Luck could be a bust. how well has the past few #1 picks panned out for teams anyway. A lock out would seriously suck, And make for a quite boring 2011.

#51 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

Who is to say Andrew Luck's draft stock doesn't fall next year?

-Let's say Matt Ryan goes down with an injury the first game and Falcons have terrible year and end up with the first pick. Do they draft Luck? No

-There will be another stud player to emerge in college next year. It could be a skill position that the top 3 teams need more than a QB

-Most importantly, I seriously doubt Luck plays as well this coming up year with Stanford (and him) having targets on their backs.

So, don't be surprised if he drops to a top 10 or 15 type pick.

#52 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,980 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

I still am lackin the understanding of why everybody thought we'd get him. There were too many if's.. If he declares, if theres a new CBA, if Clausen doesnt perform...Just seein if youre payin attention...

The biggest being the NFL, the NFLPA and the owners getting their collective sh_t together, putting all the speculation behind us and get us some game for next season.

#53 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,455 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:10 AM

The only person here who literally fugs nuts is Squirrel...He hangs out on those weird nut fetish boardsPosted Image

#54 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,455 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image

Edited by jasonluckydog, 07 January 2011 - 10:15 AM.

#55 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,622 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:13 AM

all mighty Zod, I agree w/you. People also miss the fact that Luck could be a bust. how well has the past few #1 picks panned out for teams anyway. A lock out would seriously suck, And make for a quite boring 2011.

Sure some #1 picks are a bust this is known. However some #1 picks are headed for the HOF. You take #1 because of the superstar upside.

#56 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

I must admit, I was really shaken up by this. I am getting over it now. I am getting excited again. I have never wished my team to loose until this year, and I feel like such an ass for doing that now. All for one guy who will not even be here now. I am just embarrassed at myself for doing this. I will never wish for us to tank a season again. I am ready to move on. I believe in Richardson to do what is best for the team. I love the Panthers, not Andrew Luck or any one player, and that will never change. I am looking forward to a new coach with some fire, and watching the Combine to see who we will pick. Lets get this team back together and F'N WIN!

#57 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

lockout wouldn't guarantee anything except the continuation of this bad taste i have in my mouth from the 2010 season. i want to be rid of that as soon as possible. most likely draft order will be set by lottery in which case we would more likely end up with the 32nd pick than the #1 pick.

tanking this season so we can get luck is just as bad or worse of an idea. i'd rather fix the problems now than go through another miserable year in hopes of landing a #1 pick so we can draft luck. if the decision they make at QB is to stay with what they have or try to bring in some scrub FA QB hoping that he turns into the next kurt warner, we may have very little problem landing an early pick next year.

#58 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,797 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

My point, you shouldn't take offense to what people think on the huddle.

:lol: you so silly.

#59 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,582 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

So wait..writing Names of Qb's on the wall with Excrement is insane?! I never got that memo, excrement-Art buzz kill: ZOD

Posted Image

#60 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

I ain't your bro.

Yes, they are wrong and fugging nuts. If you don't think so, you may be as well.

Time to right the ship, the huddle has been taken over by cowardly loons.

Give it time and we will return to our normal craziness....

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.