Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Would Never Pick Cam Anyway

98 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lol a thug really? Because cheating on a test is as bad as it gets.

the cheating has some question his intelligence. the quarterback is supposed to be the smartest player on the team and if he cant pass a test in school i bet some coaches would worry about him running their offense.

As for Newton, i dont see them taking Newton either, mainly because, it's not Richardson's style, plus i bet Newton will want 80-85 million dollars and i dont think Richardson will bite on that, BUT it wouldnt surprise me if he did take Newton because of how Vick is playing and THINK that Newton is going to run like Vick does.

Posted · Report post

the cheating has some question his intelligence. the quarterback is supposed to be the smartest player on the team and if he cant pass a test in school i bet some coaches would worry about him running their offense.

As for Newton, i dont see them taking Newton either, mainly because, it's not Richardson's style, plus i bet Newton will want 80-85 million dollars and i dont think Richardson will bite on that, BUT it wouldnt surprise me if he did take Newton because of how Vick is playing and THINK that Newton is going to run like Vick does.

WTF are you talking about? Running an offense isn't that what he's already doing? And how do you know how much money he would want.

Posted · Report post

WTF are you talking about? Running an offense isn't that what he's already doing? And how do you know how much money he would want.

running a PRO STYLE NFL offense where he would have to make reads and outsmart defenses, similar to how Manning does. As for the money, it's likely he will want more money than Bradford and if i'm right Bradford had 6 year, 78 million dollar deal. Most new picks want more than the guys before them.

Posted · Report post

most of you hating on Cam have no idea what you are talking about..

just letting you know. :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

most of you hating on Cam have no idea what you are talking about..

not hating, just criticizing the quarterback, did the same for The Golden Calf of Bristol on other sports message boards and honestly i am a MAJOR The Golden Calf of Bristol fan, but i said that his mechanics needed major work and the offense he played in wouldnt help him and i hated how he ran over players in college when he cant do it in the pros.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree I don't think JR would draft him but.....

What if Cam lights up the combine and kills wonderlick (sp?). What if he's all of a sudden the talk of the draft?

The one thing Cam has which is why we're all talking about him is some serious, and I mean serious potential - yet such a risk.

This reminds me of when I picked up Vick off waivers last year towards the beginning of Fantasy Football. Told my buddy this very well could be game changer. Wasn't sure but knew if he got hot and took Kolb's place and ran for all those TDs I may win league.

Guess what? I won the league. :ciappa:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I haven't read much of this thread, I'm talking about anyone making thug comments..

Posted · Report post

Cam Newton is too versatile to pass up in my opinion. I just don't see this draft being one in which the number one pick would bring much in return but I hope I am wrong about that.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully Cammy will light it up in the combine and Hurney and Richardson will make the fanbase - well a lot of the fanbase happy - and take him. His motion is slow, but I think he is talented enough to get that fixed.

Posted · Report post

IMO the Panthers are a great team for Newton to go too. There really is not much distraction, He will be surrounded by mostly good aptitude players. He will have a decent line if we get Otah back. Our running back could take a lot of pressure off him his first year. The list goes on but for a guy that needs to develop and be surrounded by a good core I see no better place then Carolina.

Posted · Report post

PRO STYLE OFFENSE

I'm so sick of the same arguments over and over. Draft the motherf**ker so he can either succeed and we can all be happy, or he can suck sacks of dicks and the race baiting assholes on this site can disappear forever. I don't care at this point.

Posted · Report post

PRO STYLE OFFENSE

I'm so sick of the same arguments over and over. Draft the motherf**ker so he can either succeed and we can all be happy, or he can suck sacks of dicks and the race baiting assholes on this site can disappear forever. I don't care at this point.

LOL for real!