Photo
- - - - -

JR Would Never Pick Cam Anyway

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#97 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

AJ Green violated NCAA rules and sold his jersey...so you don't want him either based on the same logic...

...or Robert Quinn from UNC...or Marcel Dareus from Alabama...or Marvin Austin from UNC...or Jabaal Sheard from Pitt...or Greg Little from UNC...or any other player with any off the field issues with the NCAA

If you don't want Cam because he cheated on a test then you are also ruling out about half of the draft class...

hahahahahaha...HALF the draft class? I say more. Way more.

If you don't take a guy, it has to be based on talent alone (unless they have VERY questionable qualities...like, a murder conviction, weapons charge, etc.). You can't say "kid made a mistake when he was 18-19 years old, so we're not taking him". That is ignorant. JR better take him. We need a QB now. Not 3 years from now. FA isn't the answer and neither is Clausen/Moore/Pike. Newton or GTFO.

#98 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

It doesnt matter how classy our team is next year, if JR doesnt bring something in to win back over fans, it wont matter. You're gonna see more half empty stadiums, possibly a blackout or two. This franchise is not seen very favorably right now locally and nationally. Now is not the time to be sticking our nose in the air talking about "character". We've been classy losers for long enough. Nobody's saying lets go sign Pacman Jones, but this nitpicking for perfection is counterproductive to what we need right now. And its not like we dont have guys with "character issues", our 2 leaders Smith & Beason have been embroiled in controversies of their own as Panthers.

there is nothing that irritates me more than reading some of you stupid f**king fans who breakdown every little issue of someone's character..

the main thing that gets to me is when y'all manufacture issues that aren't issues, or have nothing to do with football and are hardly off the field issues...