Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Cat getting new heart

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Just heard it on WBTV! They said the new heart was flown in on a Learjet then rushed to CMC.

Good luck Mr Richardson! My prayers are with you!

Posted

Saw it on WBTV news. Happened tonight, jet landed at 7:00. Prognosis is good!

God bless you Mr. Richardson!!! Get well soon!!!!!!!!

:party:

Posted

Excellent, let's hope it's successful.

What's the 5 year on this procedure, anybody?

Posted

good luck to the big cat.... I guess it was good we were not in the Super Bowl, he would not have been able to watch it

Posted

if he makes it through the first week and a half to two weeks he'll be good to go, his body could still reject the heart and if that happen he'll be in even worse shape and could in fact die before they could do anything about it

Posted

He didn't have to wait long did he, you can't beat money and name recognition when you need something.

Posted

if he makes it through the first week and a half to two weeks he'll be good to go, his body could still reject the heart and if that happen he'll be in even worse shape and could in fact die before they could do anything about it

Yeah that could happen, but it looks good so far and we just have to hope for the best.

Posted

He didn't have to wait long did he, you can't beat money and name recognition when you need something.

I doubt that is the case.... amazing how you have such inside information to know about cross matching and making sure the organ was a correct fit for Mr. Richardson

Posted

Great News.

Posted

Wow good news, although getting the heart is only half the battle. Hopefully his body accepts it and we can see the big cat walking around active on the sidelines like he's always been next season.