Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Cam Newton TD

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

93 posts in this topic

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings BlackCat

No hurt feelings. I just think you're sort of making an ass out of yourself on a stupid point.

People have had that opinion before, minds change eventually ;)

I'm just getting a better assessment of posters I'm dealing with here.

People have had that opinion before, minds change eventually ;)

I'm just getting a better assessment of posters I'm dealing with here.

Here's the thing though. Over half, or about half of the people see it the way I did.

At best, you MIGHT be right, but you carry yourself like you are 100% right.

You're wrong to assume that he's a one-read QB, which was my point all along. :)

I gotta go, I'd love to argue with you some more, but I have an hour long drive ahead of me. Later!

CAM NEWTON #1 OVERALL BABY!

I'm not the only one that has said that though, that he's a 1 read QB.

The video you posted did nothing to bolster your case that he isn't which got me started on it.

Also, look at the results, It's Not Alright said he is the first read but voted 3rd, also, you voted twice and so forth.

To each his own I guess.

Here's the thing though. Over half, or about half of the people see it the way I did.

At best, you MIGHT be right, but you carry yourself like you are 100% right.

You're wrong to assume that he's a one-read QB, which was my point all along. :)

I gotta go, I'd love to argue with you some more, but I have an hour long drive ahead of me. Later!

CAM NEWTON #1 OVERALL BABY!

I want someone to ban this phrase it's not going to happen

I'm not the only one that has said that though, that he's a 1 read QB.

The video you posted did nothing to bolster your case that he isn't which got me started on it.

Also, look at the results, It's Not Alright said he is the first read but voted 3rd, also, you voted twice and so forth.

To each his own I guess.

The TE is the eventual target of the play, but is the third option in the progression of the play for a successful completion.

Look, I know watching the Panthers the last few years could teach you other wise, but plays can be designed with more than one outcome in mind.

Once he avoided the pressure he immediately set up to throw to the tight end, even before he looked. That suggests to me that the tight end was his first option.

The TE is the eventual target of the play, but is the third option in the progression of the play for a successful completion.

Look, I know watching the Panthers the last few years could teach you other wise, but plays can be designed with more than one outcome in mind.

I would say this is more accurate than what I said. It seems the play was designed for the tight end, but it was possible for the other options to be open.

Once he avoided the pressure he immediately set up to throw to the tight end, even before he looked. That suggests to me that the tight end was his first option.

I saw the same thing

I'm not sure how you all figure there were several reads on the play when his head was down more than it was up..

edit: he hikes the ball and his eyes go straight to the DE who makes a good push to mess up the roll to the right.. he looks to the field for a second, then goes back to looking at the DE.. then snaps his head up and throws it to the TE..

what am I not seeing that you all are?