Photo
- - - - -

James Harrison = Next Haynesworth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#16 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

For real, you compare what Harrison did to Haynseworth stomping on someone's face, not the same. When a white dude gets mad he's just emotional, "caught up in the game". Stop being blind that this happens all the time.

I'm not an idiot, and I don't play race cards, your the idiots for backing this comparison.

Get bent....

#17 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

For real, you compare what Harrison did to Haynseworth stomping on someone's face, not the same. When a white dude gets mad he's just emotional, "caught up in the game". Stop being blind that this happens all the time.

I'm not an idiot, and I don't play race cards, your the idiots for backing this comparison.

Get bent....

You just proved my point again. Are you angry?

#18 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

this thread FAILS.

Anyone that compares stomping on ones head to pushing someone down and calling the shoving ones hand onto a player a "punch" fails to live in reality.

Stand on a soapbox all you want. But until you play a game as physical and emotional as a Superbowl, or even a regular season game, fails to put themselves in that position.

We can pretend we would handle that situation like an angel, but I seriously doubt the honesty you have with yourself.

#19 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

Dude could have stayed on the ground until Harrison got up.

What Haynesworth did was a lot worse IMHO.

At least Haynesworth didn't assault his girlfriend.

#20 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:43 AM

If it looks like a thug, moves like a thug, plays like a thug, then it must be a thug.

Right...you can't say something acts a certain way and then say it's not really that at all.

#21 Jgigs

Jgigs

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:30 AM

Get bent....

No, when a white guy get mads or does something stupid, I believe black guys call them "crazy white boys".

#22 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Get bent....

That would be you're, you're welcome. If you're gonna spread hate, at least get it's name right...

#23 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:53 AM

This thread is useless.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com