Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Steelers congratulations thread.

31 posts in this topic

Congrats. KNOW GET THE HELL OFF A PANTHERS MESSAGE BOARD

KEEP POUNDIN

lol, just sad. And its 'now' btw and don't go all ballistic on me when you read this reply... be mature about it.

Congrats Steeler nation. Well deserved.

Except I have been here since last year but under a different name. MooseOnDaLoose87, but forgot password.

Well that's good because Moose hasn't been on da loose in a long time.

The Steelers won no congrats and definitely no d*ck suckin from me, f*ck your team and anybody else thats not the Panthers, because that the same thing that any other fan would say about us if we were the champs, so f*ck you and everybody else........

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

The Steelers won no congrats and definitely no d*ck suckin from me, f*ck your team and anybody else thats not the Panthers, because that the same thing that any other fan would say about us if we were the champs, so f*ck you and everybody else........

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

I hate malt liquor...ugh...so low class. But I love the Hatorade! Keep it comin'! I am amused!:D

But really I don't think we emulate the Steelers. The defense especially.

Either that or we honestly try, and just come up with a full bag of fail.

Clones never work as good as the original. If we could just try and be ourselves instead of trying to be another franchise, maybe we would be consistent winners.

Congrats to the Steelers.

For those not happy, look at it differently - The Cowboys, are no longer tied for first with the most SB wins.

pete

Clones never work as good as the original. If we could just try and be ourselves instead of trying to be another franchise, maybe we would be consistent winners.

I'm not sure what kind of information you have on cloning, or if your an evil scientist or whatever but I would like to be what wins the ring.

If we copy cat someone and win the ring, good.

If we 'be ourselves' and win the ring, good.

We have never been a consistent team, so really I don't think we have even seen what the real panthers team is like.

Congrats to the Steelers and their latest Championship!

Steelers Congrats !!

Prototype of what a defense should be !